Skin CareFacial SkincareMakeup RemoverA'PIEU
APIEU - Mineral Lip & Eye Remover (Eau-Marine) 100ml 100ml

A'pieu APIEU - Mineral Lip & Eye Remover (Eau-Marine) 100ml 100ml

by A'PIEU

Brand from South Korea: A'PIEU. Gently removes heavy makeup around the sensitive eyes, and reduces lip pigmentation. How to use: 1. Pour moderate amount on cotton pad and soak to cotton pad. 2. Press lightly the area with point make-up around 30 seconds and remove gently.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of A'pieu APIEU - Mineral Lip & Eye Remover (Eau-Marine) 100ml 100ml!
Lindsay S.
This is my favorite makeup remover of all time! The fragrance is nice but not overwhelming and it really does a fantastic job at removing the strongest of my eye and lip makeup. I've got a whole stash of these in my closet since they're so good and wicked affordable. Highly recommend!
Qi Z.
Boston, MA
Cheap and works perfectly. I love it. It is a little oily but it doesn’t sting the eye or anything. Must shake until there is no color separation
Julissa I.
San Juan, PR
I received this in a beauty subscription box and was initially wary of the rose scent. It’s not annoying or overpowering at all. It’s done a great job of gently removing both eye makeup and lipsticks without making a mess. I like having a separate eye makeup remover from my usual micellar water. It didn’t sting my eyes or lips at all. Currently looking to repurchase!
Trisha Z.
Osceola, IN
This smells fresh, light and clean like an ocean breeze. It removes make up quickly and thoroughly. It leaves just a smidge of residue which absorbs quickly. It does not irritate or seep into my eyes. I would highly recommend this.
Nguyễn Hương Ly N.
Ha Noi
I use lipstick every day and the cleansing liquid for my lips is Apieu. It removes the entire lip and makes the lips soft
Larraine B.
Good product for removing eye and lip makeup. I buy this rose many times and I also bought the marine (blue) version. This rose is my favorite eye and lip makeup remover. Does not dry out eye skin. Soothing for eyelids. Great product at a good price.
Larraine B.
Great for removing eye and lip makeup. Good price. Bought this a few times and I also bought the rose remover.Does not dry-out eyelids.

Looking for your answer?