A'pieu APIEU - Banana Milk One Pack 1pc 21g uploaded by Kalia L.A'pieu APIEU - Banana Milk One Pack 1pc 21g uploaded by Wonder R.

BY A'PIEU

Brand from South Korea: A'PIEU. Brightening and Lifting effect. Offers deep hydration and nutrients to your skin. How to use: 1. After washing your face, place the sheet on your face. 2. After 15 - 20 minutes, remove the sheet and dab the remaining essence on the face for absorption. see more...

Kimberly M.
Tacoma
A’pieu sheet masks are so amazing. You can buy a variety pack on Amazon and it’s such a worthy purchase. The price is inexpensive while the quality is high. I love the smell of the sheet mask - it’s not overpowering. You can tell before you even put it on your face that this sheet mask will make your skin feeling amazing. I like to leave the essence overnight and my skin loves it in the morning.
MELISSA J.
I love this mask. The smell is lovely and it left my skin hydrated. Be sure to squeeze out the extra essence and pat it on your face, front and back of neck, and decolletage for all of the benefits it has to offer. Reordering soon.
Wonder R.
Seattle, WA
{I feel like the secret to a flatlay is being really random. Like, these things would never be together, anywhere. The more absurd the better! It's all about visual interest and combining textures and colors. I have always loved photography, and it's fun to challenge myself to get better at composition. ✨} ANYWHO, this banana milk sheet mask was what I smushed onto my face last night! 🍌🍼
The Banana-Milk mask from @apieu_cosmetics smells EXACTLY LIKE A BANANA STARBURST 😲🌟It's a trip! The full ingredient list is only in Korean so I can't read it, but something tells me it's not scented naturally. 😉 My skin isn't sensitive so no problem here. The material was exceptionally soft, I kept petting my mask. 😂 Got about 20 minutes of excellent hydration out of this while enjoying the mouth watering banana and the super soft milky essence. Skin was as hydrated as I'd hoped afterward.
#piibu #sheetmasking #sheetmaskaddict #sheetmask #sheetfaced #sheetmaskreview #kbeauty #abcommunity #subbox #subscriptionbox #brandambassador #bananamilk #flatlay #skincare #skincareproducts #koreanskincare #shoton
Emily A.
Gulfport, MS
___
This mask smells exactly like bananas to me. Even if it's a banana flavored or banana scented thing, it will make me gag. This mask made me gag.
___
ONLY THE SMELL THOUGH. Because bananas are my enemy.

Enjoy the gagging scene in the video.
___
@apieu_cosmetics Banana Milk Mask from @amazon for $14 for a pack of seven-- one of each type.

I've had great results from these masks.

🍌 Mask is moisturizing. This week I spent some time outside. Although I was applying sunscreen often, the sun still managed to get me. This mask helped a ton.
Elizabeth C.
Butte, MT
I wasn't sure how I was going to feel about this mask at first. The banana scent was slightly off-putting and it felt a little sticky at first. BUT once applied, I was pleasantly surprised by how relaxing it was! The scent wasn't as strong as I had first thought, and it actually became pleasant. The mask was incredibly hydrating and left my skin feeling soft and smooth. I would use this again and definitely recommend it.
Genesis M.
Smells like a banana milkshake. Lots of extra essence in packet for using on arms, hands, chest, etc. Very soothing feeling, even on broken dry wintery skin. Easy to rub in extra after removing mask. Definitely recommend for self or as gift; packaging is super cute.
Amanda O.
Whippany, NJ
I love the novelty of these. The packaging is so CUTE! The smell is a little strange because it is such an artificial banana smell. But I like it!
Stephanie P.
Long Island City
This is a great mask. It left my skin feeling very moisturized. The banana scent isn't over-powering at all.