A'pieu APIEU - Bad Eye Cream 50g 50g

by A'PIEU

Brand from South Korea: A'PIEU. Improves on wrinkles and whitens your skin. Take appropriate amount and gently apply from inside to outside along the skin texture.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of A'pieu APIEU - Bad Eye Cream 50g 50g!
Danley H.
Brooklyn, NY
I’ve had this eye cream for a while. There’s a lot of product for the price so it’s very affordable. I don’t really find a fragrance to it, so I enjoy it. It feels almost like a normal cream moisturizer. I can’t say if it’s working or not as an eye cream. It is hydrating enough. I don’t love this product, I don’t hate it either.
Sumin L.
I put this on every night and I don’t know if it’s working or not. Very affordable and smells good! I like it so far!

Looking for your answer?