BY A'PIEU

Brand from South Korea: A'PIEU. Creates solid eye look. How to use: 1. Pick eyelash with pincet and cut it out with scissors to fit your eyeline. 2. Apply glue and wait for 5-10 seconds to harden the glue. 3. Place the eyelash from the middle of your eyelines. see more...

Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
This product is amazing really cheap stuff there very affordable lots of discounts it really met my expectations that I really like the packaging was out of this world and it really met my expectations better then any other product I have tried its truly one of a kind.
Jasmine W.
Loved these lashes. They were very pretty and very natural. The band isn't bulky it's nice and thin. I like to double these lashed for a dramatic look.
Kait H.
Findlay, OH
Review for: APIEU - All That Lash (#14 Pin Up Girl) 1pc more...
Awesome product! Would recommend to all. Great quality and great price! Worked wonderfully
Cathy C.
Super comfortable to wear, and the band is bendable to fit my lash line perfectly. The lashes are light, soft and look great! They look natural, yet still give a pizzaz to my eyes. The glue lasts long, and stays put, but is still easy to remove when time comes.