BY API

API Marine Quick Start allows instant addition of fish to a new marine aquarium. The Quick Start contains live, nitrifying bacteria to quickly consume ammonia and nitrite by immediately establishing the biological filter to help prevent fish loss. Also helps maintain an active biological filter in an established aquarium. Reef safe. Does not require refrigeration. Features: Allows you to instantly add new fish Used For: Aquariums Health Consideration: Helps prevent fish loss Weight: 16 oz Caution: Allows instant addition of fish to a new aquarium when all necessary conditions are met, including proper pH and water temperature, effective filtration and the addition of a water conditioner to remove chlorine or chloramines. Keep from freezing. Store in a cool place. Keep out of reach of children. Directions: Use when starting a new aquarium, adding new fish, live rock or corals, changing water, changing filter media, after medicating or whenever ammonia or nitrite are detected. Shake well. Use dosing cap on bottle. Add 20 ml per 10 U.S. gallons of aquarium water. see more...

Tiffani B.
Lake Forest, CA
I wouldn't normally use this product while setting up a fish tank since I like to cycle it through for a week like recommended. This product definitely saved my you-know-what and my fish in an emergency situation. I had to put my fish in the tank the same day I set it up due to some surprises that came into play and forced me to. My fish were safe, happy, and my tank was not cloudy anymore by the end of the next day. Like I said, I wouldn't normally use this, but it did save my fish tank!
Alisa S.
Wilmington, Nc
I would use this on my fresh water 50 gal fish tank every so often when I cleaned it and it worked very well. Directions are very simple and it makes keeping a tank easier.
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
This works well when starting up a new tank, in getting rid of the chlorine and ammonia. It's not my favorite product, but in a pinch, I would use it.