BY A.P.I.

This pellet food is ideal for your tropical fish. The food offers complete and balanced nutrition and enhances your fish's immune system. This Aquarium Pharmaceuticals Tropical Fish Pellet Food provides your tropical fish with complete and balanced nutrition. The pellets contain marigolds and carrots to enhance the natural colors in your fish. The food contains garlic, supporting your finned friends' immune systems. For tropical fish, such as Tetras, Angelfish, Discus, Barbs and Guppies Provides complete and balanced nutrition Marigold and carrot enhance natural colors in your fish Garlic boosts immune support and builds disease-resistant natural defenses Feed twice a day; feed the amount of food your fish will consume within three minutes Contains wheat distillers, dried grains with solubles, sunflower meal, squid meal, pea protein, condensed fish protein digest, dried waterflies, banana flour, tagetes extract, brewer's dried yeast, shrimp meal, mussel meal, dried tomato pomace, dried seaweed meal (fucaceae), garlic powder, cockles, polychaete worms, earthworm meal, beet powder, lecithin, choline chloride, honey, vanilla extract, hydrolyzed yeast, DL-methionine, calcium L-ascorbyl-2-monophosphate, ground limestone, a-tocopherol acetate, inositol, calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, thiamine mononitrate, vitamin A acetate, folic acid, copper sulfate, BHT (preservative), propyl gallate (preservative), citric acid (preservative), biotin and vitamin D3 supplement Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 38.5%, Crude Fat (min) 6.0%, Crude Fiber (max) 6.0%, Moisture (max) 10.0%, Vitamin E (min) 454 IU/lb, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) (min) 363mg/lb. Available in 1.6- and 4.2-oz. jars *See menu selections above for sizes and styles in stock and available online. see more...

Buy on PetSmart*
Danette C.
Meridian, Id
Tropical fish food helps fish keep their bright vivid colors but at times the pellets are too big for the fish - we have guppies which are listed on the package but they seem to be too small for the food. Other than that seems to be a good fish food!
Caroline R.
Scarborough , ON
Pet Lover Expert
I admit that I got these pellets for selfish reasons at first, I mean I don't really like getting the flakes all caught up in my fingers nails from crushing them while I feed my fish. I wasn't thinking about how big they were and how hard they might be or the fish to digest. Although the fish didn't seem to have any issues with the pellets I have chosen to go back to the flakes. For the fish of course!