Aphogee

2 star

1 star

5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
If you need a really effective protein treatment, this will NOT let you down. Use it exactly as it says and you will be so happy! I always use a really moisturizing mask immediately after using this, to offset the protein and get balance. As you can see, it's very inexpensive to do a treatment. I find this so effective on my damaged porous curls that I only need to use it once a month rotated with my weekly bonding treatment. Absolutely I recommend this!!! It's the best!
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
The Aphogee Two Step Protein Treatment is a game-changer for those dealing with damaged or weak hair. This intensive treatment is designed to effectively rebuild hair structure with a concentrated blend of proteins that noticeably strengthens hair after just one use. It's particularly beneficial for chemically treated or heat-damaged hair, as it helps reduce breakage and restore elasticity. While the application process can be a bit time-consuming and the product has a somewhat strong smell, the results are worth it. Hair feels stronger, looks healthier, and becomes more resilient to styling stress. It's an excellent choice for anyone needing a serious hair repair boost.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
I have wavy hair and this has been great for me. I have fine and thin loosely wavy hair and my hair needs a lot of protein. This comes through and I get really nice definition.