ApHogee Two-Step Protein Treatment

by Aphogee

ApHogee Two-Step Protein Treatment is a salon service product unlike any product available for at-home use. This unique treatment is formulated with magnesium and modified proteins which fuse into the hair with the application of heat. The result is that breakage is drastically reduced. During the process, ApHogee treatment hardens into the hair, dramatic evidence that something special is occurring. For best results a hooded dryer is required. After rinsing and moisturizing with ApHogee Balancing Moisturizer, clients are astounded with the results. ApHogee Two-Step Protein Treatment can help improve other salon services as well. This remedial process is highly recommended for hair that:

• Is too weak or fine to take a perm or relaxer. (use the week PRIOR to service)
  • Is over-bleached.
  • Will not hold color. (use PRIOR to color application for 30% less fade after 10 Shampoos)
  • Breaks when combed or brushed.
  • Is mushy when wet and brittle after drying.

ApHogee Two-Step Protein Treatment Est ce que ce produit peut aider les cheveux endommagés par la chaleur (cheveux 3C)? ApHOGEE Intensive Two Minute Keratin Reconstructor 8 oz Faut t-il utiliser le aphogee treatment protein ou le aphogee intensive reconstructor ?
Any tips for using this for best results? I’ve seen some reviews where it caused hair to break off. ApHogee Two-Step Protein Treatment
ApHogee Two-Step Protein Treatment Does this work for people that have 4c hair and does it help grow your hair because some people says it helps your hair and also grows it?
Start your review of ApHogee Two-Step Protein Treatment!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
After a while my hair grew to be full of life, shiny and bouncy, while the hair that I flat ironed were limp and lifeless.in reviews
This is a staple in my hair care regimen!in reviews
I also use hot tools almost everyday and using this every 6 weeks helps keep my hair soft and healthy. in reviews
Ciara C.
Middle River, MD
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
This was advised to me to do every 6 weeks because my hair grows quickly, but it also breaks easily. I use a hair dryer, bonnet attachment and put this in a spray bottle with some water before applying. It went on easy and didn't smell overpowering or gross like some hair treatments can. I've had this on my hair twice, once when I was going to get it straightened, so it was done professionally and myself at home where I did a twist out. Both times, it made my hair feel softer and I didn't run into the quick dryness I usually get with my curls and twists. This works for versatile hair styling and I would recommend it for those who apply heat to their hair and those who don't.
Tonisha W.
Victorville, CA
ApHogee Two-Step Protein Treatment uploaded by Tonisha W.
Purchased at: Amazon
Ok so 5his product is amazing. But only if you do it right. Please follow the directions step by step. In the end you will be so happy with the finish product. Your hair will be soo super soft and healthy looking. Easy to manage. This is a great treatment especially for those who have been having alot of breaking lately. This product is your friend
Giovonni S.
La Puente, CA
ApHogee Two-Step Protein Treatment uploaded by Giovonni S.
Hi my loves!!! So as we all know when I’m not in a wig I’m doing my natural hair !! Which hasn’t been the best lately. So I decided to try ApHogee Two-Step Protein Treatment !! And I can say after following the steps my hair feels great! Now I did kind of slack off with manually blowdrying to harden in the first step.. but with roommates at 2 am .. that’s 😔. But regardless it’s magic and my magic touch have resurrected my beautiful hair! Conditioner is amazingly supplemental. Thank you ApHogee. -xoxogiobaby (btw pic covering my face is the results.
Whitley E.
ApHogee Two-Step Protein Treatment uploaded by Whitley E.
Love this products. I use about 3 times a year. Says every 6 weeks but I believe it last long. Keeps my curls really fresh and bouncy. The Shine looks so pretty. Would suggest with dry hair. Will keep purchasing :)
Stephanie H.
andalusia
ApHogee Two-Step Protein Treatment uploaded by Stephanie H.
Love how this product makes my very damaged bleached hair feel. The only down side is it is very liquidy and taste horrible. 😁 Must have for bleached damaged hair.
jasmine R.
ApHogee Two-Step Protein Treatment uploaded by jasmine R.
The ApHogee hair treatment has saved my life when it came to my damaged curls, ever since i bleached my brown hair blonde, i’ve lost my curls and this is what’s been helping them come back again, i’d recommend this to anyone dealing with bleached or damaged curly hair
Linda B.
Cleveland Hts, OH
ApHogee Two-Step Protein Treatment uploaded by Linda B.
I don’t use this as often as I should, but it’s a game changer. I apply this to freshly washed hair and pile it loosely on top of my head. I sit under a hooded dryer (blow dryer works also), but the key is to get it dry, which penetrates in the protein. Do not touch the dry hair, as it can snap off and break in your hands! Wash it out and be sure to deep condition well. Excellent for damaged or color treated hair. It’s sticky and stinks, but oh so effective!
Jodi G.
Dorado
I used it as described, didn’t notice anything for the better.  My hair was extremely dry and felt gross for the days following the treatment. It made my ends look fried. I don’t know if it helped stop breakage or not but it didn’t live up to the hype for me. ApHogee Two-Step Protein Treatment
Stephanie H.
Philadelphia, PA
The ApHogee Two-Step protein treatment is only recommended every 6- 8 weeks and to be done by a professional. It is specially formulated to work with heat to infuse protein into the hair and reduce breakage. I have been using this for a while now for myself but more so for my clients, once every 8 weeks or more, and I have noticed my hair and clients' hair health improve a lot. My hair wasn’t in bad shape but some of my clients were this has taken it to the next level every time! I was very nervous when I first bought it, I watched countless videos and read the instructions many times because I did not want to mess it up. It’s also worth mentioning that after a protein treatment like this, it is important to balance it with a moisture treatment (protein makes your hair extremely hard) and the second step in this process is the balancing moisture conditioner. I have a lot of moisture conditioners but I wanted to make sure I use products that have been formulated to work together ( they make a huge difference in the result) especially with this protein treatment so I bought the matching conditioner, shampoo, and the ApHogee Keratin & Green Tea Restructurizer too. The instructions are quite easy to follow, just make sure to fully educate yourself if you plan to do this at home because one simple mistake can give you the worst results due to the product but because the product(s) wasn't used/done correctly. I wash my hair with the ApHogee shampoo for damaged hair, towel dries it then I part the hair into sections 4 to 8 depending on length and thickness of hair and apply the protein section by section and gently comb it through for even distribution. I pour mine in a spray bottle which makes it easier it's a less messy process. The smell isn't the best but if done correctly the results are marvelous! After this, I use heat to ‘activate it’, I use my hooded-dryer until all the protein is dried and my hair or my client's hair is rock hard (I DO NOT manipulate the hair in any way at this state!). I then completely rinse and add the balancing conditioner let it sit in for at least 5 minutes(depending on how damaged the hair was before use I leave it in longer and sometimes sit my client under the hooded dryer again), then rinse, I then spray the ApHogee Keratin & Green Tea Restructurizer and style as I like or per clients request. My hair or client's hair feels stronger and shedding/breaking is reduced. I have also noticed my hair or client's hair is retaining length and thickness a lot more. I only do this once a while, a more appropriate treatment for weekly or biweekly use is their Keratin Treatment. I will recommend the ApHogee 2 Step Protein Treatment if you want to do a protein treatment at home but if you are not sure please visit the salon.
Sabrina G.
San Antonio, TX
ApHogee Two-Step Protein Treatment uploaded by Sabrina G.
ApHogee Two-Step Protein Treatment uploaded by Sabrina G.
Absolutely powerful treatment. I am adding this to my hair regimen every 4-6 weeks. I used this product on my natural hair and after struggling with trying to get my hair to curl in certain areas; this product did it. I had curls where there was once waves and I have less breakage.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ornella B.
Rue du clos de la fontaine , Saint Symphorien
il y a 6 mois
Leah N.
Springfield, VA
il y a 10 mois
Jennifer G. il y a 9 mois
Shampoo hair no conditioner then brush or comb hair to make sure there’s no tangles. Apply this treatment you going to want to saturate your hair quickly once you are done don’t try running your fingers or anything like a brush or comb at all please!!! because your hair is going to get hard. After it’s fully dry you carefully wash it off with lukewarm water slowly. Then I use a moisturizing deep conditioner of my own preference and leave it in my hair for about 15 to 30 minutes then wash it off. Style my hair with my favorite hair products and re do this process in 6 weeks because that’s how long you have to wait till your next treatment if needed.
Divine I.
Camby, IN
il y a un an
Linda B. il y a un an
This is great for natural hair! I’m 3b-4a and use this once a month to restore balance. I deep condition a lot hair gets “mushy”. I need the protein balanced! It’ll help grow your hair, by preventing breakage and splits.
Jacy M.
Whitestown, IN
il y a un an
Will ApHogee Two-Step Protein Treatment help repair my super fine, bleached blonde hair with breakage and dead ends? I've tried Malibu Miracle Repair Power Protein Builder but feel like I need more than just an occasional treatment.
trish S. il y a un an
It should definitely help. Be warned it smells terrible but it really works