BY APHOGEE

ApHogee Two-Step Protein Treatment is a salon service product unlike any product available for at-home use. This unique treatment is formulated with magnesium and modified proteins which fuse into the hair with the application of heat. The result is that breakage is drastically reduced. During the process, ApHogee treatment hardens into the hair, dramatic evidence that something special is occurring. For best results a hooded dryer is required. After rinsing and moisturizing with ApHogee Balancing Moisturizer, clients are astounded with the results. ApHogee Two-Step Protein Treatment can help improve other salon services as well. This remedial process is highly recommended for hair that:

• Is too weak or fine to take a perm or relaxer. (use the week PRIOR to service)
  • Is over-bleached.
  • Will not hold color. (use PRIOR to color application for 30% less fade after 10 Shampoos)
  • Breaks when combed or brushed.
  • Is mushy when wet and brittle after drying.

• How many times should it be used for the perfect result?1 Answers
  • ApHogee Two-Step Protein Treatment does this product hel...2 Answers
  • I regularly have to dye my normally dark brown hair to ne...1 Answers
ApHogee Two-Step Protein Treatment
  • "After a while my hair grew to be full of life, shiny and bouncy, while the hair that I flat ironed were limp and lifeless." in 2 reviews
  • "This is a staple in my hair care regimen!" in 1 review
  • "I also use hot tools almost everyday and using this every 6 weeks helps keep my hair soft and healthy. " in 1 review
Kayla J.
Goldsboro, NC
Hands down one of the best protein treatments! I always use to strength my hair before a protective style & I also notices it makes my hair stronger & I don’t experience as much breakage. Yes I would definitely recommend it to others!
Crowned G.
Land O Lakes, FL
This Two step protein treatment is $8.79 for 4 oz (pricey I know, but you only have to use it every two months). It helps so much with damaged hair and dyed hair. Because I dye my hair, I shampoo the dye out then use this. I apply it to my roots and massage it in thoroughly then bring it towards my ends then comb for even distribution. After that, I use my blow dryer to dry it until the product forms a sticky, hard cast. Once that forms, I wash it out and follow it up with their second step which is the moisture product. My hair always feels so strong and looks shiny afterwards. 5/5 🌟.
Kendra H.
Purchased at: Amazon
I just bought this stuff about a week ago and just used it on my hair and I can honestly say that I am impressed! I recently bleached my hair and it just kind of took a toll on it big time. I couldn’t even brush through my hair when it was wet because I had certain spots that would just pull out hair and break off. After using this treatment I can now comb through my hair without it breaking off, it feels A LOT healthier and looks less dull, I’m having a lot less breakage (pretty much none) my hair feels super soft and smooth after and I’m super glad! This stuff really salvaged my hair! I really recommend this stuff if you color treat your hair! The only downfall is the smell of both of them, they kind of smell like bad laundry detergent and the first step is super messy but it is totally worth the time and mess! I promise. I got mine on amazon for 10$ they range from like 20-24$ at like Sally’s. Or you can get them in a little packet for like 1$ highly recommend!
Gina A.
This stuff is amazing! I used to bleach my hair so much and as a result, it was incredibly damaged. I had used multiple Color Oops! and bleach treatments on my hair in an attempt to remove red hair dye and my hair was left beyond damaged. It was breaking, cracking, the ends were split, and it felt stringy and lifeless. I began to use this treatment as a way to help combat the damage to my hair and it worked wonders! My hair still broke occasionally, but not as badly as it would have if I had not been treating it. This helped me to maintain some semblance of normalcy on my ends and in the overall appearance of my hair until I decided it was time to cut it off and start afresh.  The price point is also very reasonable for the amount of product. The scent is not the best for the actual protein which is dried into the hair, but the conditioner itself smells amazing and works like no other conditioner I have EVER used. The stuff is incredible. It leaves your hair feeling like new and is incredibly moisturizing.
Canda L.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
THIS IS AMAZING it's great for damaged hair but please read the instructions and make sure to wash it out when your hair hardens because you don't want your hair going into protein overload and falling out I made that mistake with a different product. This is great at repairing damage but it doesn't smell too nice ignore the smell and just picture the results lol. This helped me get my natural curly texture to a better state after being so damaged I have big chopped since then but it did do wonders I just wanted a new start and I wanted to see If my hair could be even healthier. If your hair is completely fried after like a decade of damage or maybe perms don't expect this to completely fix your hair that's not how it works but It will improve it a lot I havnt doin anything that fixes damage better.
Latonya M.
This stuff is the bomb. I used it for the first time Wednesday and I noticed an immediate change in my hair. My hair felt better than it has ever felt since I been natural. It made the color un my hair more vibrant. I am going to make this treatment a permanent part of my hair regimen once every 2 months. I really love this for strengthening my hair. Great protein treatment. ApHOGEE Intensive Two Minute Keratin Reconstructor 8 ozAphogee 3 pcs Set for serious hair care (2-balancing moisturizer 8 oz and 1- Two Step Protein treatment) Plus 1 Free of Apple EYE Pencil Color: Radiant Blue
Eureka U.
This is the best protein treatment to use if your hair needs an overhaul. I live in a state full of hard water, harsh sun's, and I blow dry my hair every so often. I use this one when my hair is in dire straits and lacking in elasticity. It does have its own moisturizing conditioner to use with it but I always follow up with another creamy deep conditioner to bring the moisture levels back because this can make my hair really stiff. This stops my breakage and shedding with only one use a month. I prefer using a hooded dryer over a hand dryer for this one. The main downside is the stickiness.
Amanda R.
Los Angeles, CA
My best friend, who is black, turned me onto this product. I told her no way would something that conditioned her hair work for my fine, straight hair, but she insisted I try it regardless. I’m so glad I did! I woke up the next morning with the most glorious, Hollywood hair! It was surreal. I will warn you...when applying it gets VERY sticky & VERY stiff and you’ll swear your hair is going to snap off, but just follow the instructions & I promise everything will be fine. More than fine actually! You’ll be amazed at how stunning your hair is afterwards & it lasts for weeks!
Coco H.
Harlingen
Bleach tends to loosen your curls, I lost a bit of my coil getting to this super light blonde on my ends. I did take my time, only bleaching every few weeks. Took me 5 months to get to this color. Buuuut still gotta shout out to #aphogee for keeping these curls healthy. One more treatment next month & I should be just as tight as usual. The treatment is pretty sticky & takes a long time to dry using a blow dryer. But all in all, it does a good job.
Zaneta O.
FLUSHING, NY
This product is great and reducing breaking and restoring strength to your hair. I use it when I color my hair because the keratin helps hold the color. If you are going blonde however you may not want to because it might give you a brassy effect.

Use as directed to keep your hair well balanced. Too much protein is just as bad as too little protein. Use it when you feel like you need it and don't re-apply until the recommended time has passed. I only use it a few times a year and that works perfectly for my hair type.
Daniele G.
Bryan, TX
I am in the process of getting this product to hopefully stop the massive amount of breakage/split ends I have been experiencing for a few months. Have anyone who is natural experienced any bad hair breakage BC of this?
Adedayo M.
Providence, RI
Wheres the cheapest place to buy this?
Casandra D.
Broadway, NC
What are people's person experiences with this? want to try but it's pricey
Nicole M.