BY APHOGEE

ApHogee Pro-Vitamin Leave-In Conditioner is a deep penetrating, leave-in conditioner that fortifies limp, lifeless hair creating superior body. see more...

Delia E.
I really love these products from Aphrogee. I love that it really does make your hair feel much healthier. I also use the two-step protein mask along with the conditioner and it has done wonders for me, because my hair was very less treated and damaged.
Heanderlynn H.
I have been using this products for years. I use it every time I wash my hair religiously. Most of the time, I blow dry my hair. This is one of my product must haves. There is nothing that can replace this.
Stephanie p.
Grand Forks, ND
A great leave in conditioner that is also a heat protectant. Does not weigh hair down. This is water based so you will need a spray bottle to put it into. Thats the only con about this product. I believe they do sell some in bottles but it is very hard to find.
Amiga V.
Bronx, NY
This product is very good. I’ve been using it for about 4 months now & it works great. Not pricey at all very affordable. Leaves my hair soft. Effective.
Nancy M.
I love using this do you refresh my curls when I want them damp again instead of using water. I also use this for my wash and go’s with my ApHogee Curlific Curl Definer - 8oz tube and it works really well.
Carmella R.
Love this! It makes your hair feel so strong and is a quick way to add moisture to your hair with the added benefits of protein etc, it smells great, and is amazing value i payed around £6 you get 8fl oz and its lasted me over 2 months (i use it every day) recommend!

Amazon