BY APHOGEE

ApHOGEE Pro-Vitamin Leave-In Conditioner is a deep penetrating, leave-in conditioner that fortifies limp, lifeless hair creating superior body. see more...

Alondra✨ P.
Santa Ana , CA
I found out about aphogee on YouTube. I wanted to try anything that would make my hair look like it wasn’t dead and this helped me so much! I also bought the shampoo and it’s amazing. I really do recommend aphogee to anyone that has colored hair. Just read ingredients and follow instruction and your hair will look beautiful.
Kaye M.
Crisfield, MD
Aphogee is a product that has more uses than just a leave in. What I like about this product is, the smell is light. The product is light. It also serves as a heat protectant. And it is a great source of protein for those who's hair needs a good boost. And like most if not all of Aphogee products, it is ph balanced. ApHogee Pro-Vitamin Leave-In Conditioner
Pamela A.
Norcross, GA
Not really impressed with this yeah it leaves my hair soft but that’s all and not for long the next day when my hair dries in my sleep it becomes frizzy. I have tired better ones
Ashley K.
ApHogee Pro-Vitamin Leave-In Conditioner Is one of the best Leave ins I’ve tried. It’s has my hair feeling moisturized and Softer. I haven’t used it long but the experience was a positive one. Definitely will be purchasing more of their products!
Marquita S.
Richmond
My hairstylist uses this on my hair it doubles as a heat protectant. It leaves my hair straight and smooth. Compared to alternatives it conditions my hair, and moisturizes it to combat my dry hair. It is purchased from a beauty supply store and is reasonably priced. I would recommend this product to others.
Aleah G.
Ackerman, MS
I used to use this a lot but I don't use it anymore. It's more on the expensive side which is my reason for discontinuing to use it. But it did my hair wonders. I had damaged hair for a while and I used this on my hair and it helped put my hair back on the right track.
Karmynn J.
Gary, IN
I used this to add a layer of protein under my styling products. It works well under cream stylers and gels for wash and go's and twist outs and even before straightening my hair. I noticed less shedding when I used this in my routine regularly.
Kayla S.
Princeton, TX
Can't begin to describe the happiness I had when I found this baby. I have an oily scalp but dry hair from all the color I put on it. I needed something to moisturize my hair and my God this does the trick. Love love love it. I got it for a steal at Sally beauty during a sale. Definitely recommend trying it. It's really watery so be careful when putting it in. I just sprinkle it over my head after I get out of the shower.
Dyan P.
Baldwin Park, CA
It's a typical leave in treatment. Very similar to mass marketed brands that contain pro-b vitamins. Probably will run you a couple of dollars more. Bought mine at Sally Beauty while on sale.

I put it in a spray bottle for ease of use. Seemed awkward to just pour out because it's a liquid.

I think it works best if you have coarser hair. I have thin hair and it felt very heavy. Did not feel as though it made a difference in the overall feel of my hair.

Christian H.
This leave-in has saved my hair. Everything by the Aphogee line is THE BEST on the market, without a doubt. If you have very damaged hair, the shampoo, keratin conditioner and protein treatment is THE ABSOLUTE BEST. I have yet to find any other hair products that undo so much chemical damage in one use. If you are guilty of bleaching your hair all the time, this product line is your best friend, hands down.
Debbie S.
Kingston, NY
Does this help with frizz?