Hair CareHair ProductsAphogee
Keratin and Green Tea Restructurizer

ApHogee Keratin and Green Tea Restructurizer

by Aphogee

ApHogee Keratin and Green Tea Restructurizer is the first product to combine heat-activated protein and green tea to produce dramatic results for conditioning and restructuring the hair shaft.

Died this work? ?
How well does this work, I would like to try this?
Start your review of ApHogee Keratin and Green Tea Restructurizer!
Soly S.
Huntsville, AL
ApHogee Keratin and Green Tea Restructurizer uploaded by Soly S.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
Two years ago my hair fell a lot while I was washing it and I started using this spray every time I washed my hair and today what falls out is very minimal almost nothing
Lakisa B.
Clinton Twp, MI
ApHogee Keratin and Green Tea Restructurizer uploaded by Lakisa B.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
Ive been using this for a few years. I apply it after I shampoo and condition. It is heat activated. It has a nice spray. The scent is not really strong. I trust aphogee products!!!
Riehle K.
Fremont, OH
ApHogee Keratin and Green Tea Restructurizer uploaded by Riehle K.
Purchased at: Walmart
If you’re looking for a product to help strengthen your hair while you’re styling it this is it! I’ve been working this in my curly hair routine and it doesn’t weigh down your curls! Love, love, love!
Fatimah G.
Aurora, IL
ApHogee Keratin and Green Tea Restructurizer uploaded by Fatimah G.
I have hair that LOVES protein, so the Aphogee line is a fave. This restructurizer really reduced a lot of breakage. It's very light with very little scent that fades pretty quickly. I get this from a local beauty supply for $7, but this lasts me a good amount of time, so it's a great value.
Dawn W.
I love this product!! This product has been a staple in my hair regimen for years now. I use this product at least once a week after shampooing and conditioning my hair. I like that it's a strengthening treatment, adds body, controls frizz, and helps prevent breakage.
Siane Camila L.
Hopkins , MN
ApHogee Keratin and Green Tea Restructurizer uploaded by Siane Camila L.
Purchased at: Amazon
I really like this product. The smell is a little strange, but it seems like a good protector and keratin treatment.
Janne H.
Lancaster, PA
ApHogee Keratin and Green Tea Restructurizer uploaded by Janne H.
ApHogee Keratin and Green Tea Restructurizer uploaded by Janne H.
This is a strengthening treatment that prevents hair breakage and split ends..I use it everytime that I wash my hair I just apply the product to wet or dry hair without rinsing that's very important!..The spray is awesome I dont feel like it sprays too much just the amount that you need and it leaves my hair frizz-free
Ashley R.
ApHogee Keratin and Green Tea Restructurizer uploaded by Ashley R.
Purchased at: Amazon
Aphogee Keratin & Green Tea Restructurizer is awesome! After I was feeling like my hair was breaking off it really provided strength to my hair.
Amanda P.
Hudson Falls, NY
ApHogee Keratin and Green Tea Restructurizer uploaded by Amanda P.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
So far this product has worked very well and has helped my hair since I’ve gone to platinum blonde. I have as much heat as I can so when I choose to straighten my hair this is definitely my go to.
Franchesca D.
Rougemont, NC
Love it! It keeps my hair healthy and helps when I flat iron to get it super straight with no frizz.