Aphogee

3 star

2 star

1 star

5 / 5
My hair has been pretty dry and brassy lately (see before and after photos). After shampooing only with baby shampoo I put a bunch through different sections of my hair from the middle to the ends anf combed through with a wide tooth comb. I put it up in a drying scrunchy overnight and the next day my hair felt so soft and shiny, and my curls were so bouncy! Then when I brushed my hair it was nice and smooth rather than poofy. When you're using this product it doesn't feel like a lot; it's very lightweight and not greasy at all. I'm very pleasantly surprised!
5 / 5
Initially, I didn’t feel like this was doing anything for my hair (not beneficial or bad), but I was wrong. This has helped repair my hair overall. My curls are healthy, bouncy, shiny & my ends are even healthy now. I noticed my hair lacked shine, luster & my ends kept getting tangled when I wasn’t using the spray. The spray is an amazing leave-in & really helps repair hair.
5 / 5
This is great for preventing frizz in curly and wavy hair. I spray this on before using my styling product and it keeps my hair from getting crunchy. A little goes a long way so don’t go crazy spraying this on your hair.