BY APHOGEE

ApHogee Keratin and Green Tea Restructurizer is the first product to combine heat-activated protein and green tea to produce dramatic results for conditioning and restructuring the hair shaft. see more...

• How well does this work, I would like to try this?3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Gina A.
This spray is convenient to use and also helps alleviate much of the damage in my hair from heat styling as well as bleaching and dying it. I began using this when I purchased their protein treatments and it helped to keep my hair as strong as was possible given the existing damage. It also helped to keep some moisture in my hair as well.
FantasyBeauty34🔮💎💄✨💋✨✨ B.
This product is good for building body protects color and chemical services. I use it when I color treat my hair especially if using bleach it is very light in restructuring hair cuticle. I recommend this for color or chemically treated hair. Purchased at a beauty supply store.ApHogee Keratin and Green Tea Restructurizer
Paige D.
Johnson City, TN
This stuff is hard to tell what it’s doing. It smells good and appears to keep my hair strong. But I’m not 100% sure how to incorporate it into my curly hair routine or exactly what all it has done for my hair.
Sarah C.
['Bayville', ''], NJ
This product worked very nicely for curly/wavy hair like mine! It felt like it thickened/strengthened mine up especially since I like to use heat on mine here and there. I noticed less breakage in my hair especially since I do have heat damage to my hair in the ends a bit. Only thing that I am not too much a fan of is the smell of the product. Which is why I give it 4 stars but honestly it is an amazing product in which I will keep purchasing in the future to help protect my hair against heat/breakage !! ApHogee Keratin and Green Tea Restructurizer
OnDeane J.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
I've tried multiple ways to use this. Noticed no difference. I don't experience much breakage to begin with but I didn't notice any increased softness with this. My hair would actually feel more dry after blow drying. Ultimately I just stared using this to "wet" my hair in the am before applying my other daily products.
Dani L.
Saginaw, MI
I don't think this is for every wash use but I do use it maybe once or twice a month or when I'm flat ironing my hair. I use them more when I relaxed my hair and it worked wonders. I treated like a protein treatment, you can't do it every week.
Shirley J.
Dekalb, IL
I have used the protein treatment and the 2 min restructure and they where not my favorite. Then I hear if this and gave it a try. I'm in love with it. I use it as a leave in before I apply a leave in conditioner and oil. I would then use on headed dryers. I live for this. And I always repurchase when I'm done. This is also amazing because straightening my hair. ( it does revert if you use too much after) It's super soft and shiny
Kalaeja F.
I use this when I'm going to flat iron my hair after the wash. When I know my hair will need some extra strength and protection to withstand the heat. This products had changed my flat ironing routine and I've noticed a big difference inn my hair when this product is not used.
Fatimah G.
Aurora, IL
I have hair that LOVES protein, so the Aphogee line is a fave. This restructurizer really reduced a lot of breakage. It's very light with very little scent that fades pretty quickly. I get this from a local beauty supply for $7, but this lasts me a good amount of time, so it's a great value.
Jenna A.
Leaves my hair feeling soft and healthier! Defiantly recommend! Just don't use too much (which is easy to do since it's a spray) because it will leave your hair greasy and sort of hard. Overall though, good product!
How well does this work, I would like to try this?