Aphogee

ApHogee Intensive Two Minute...
30 Reviews
5 / 5
UPDATE: Still love! Light protein and creamy formula. Will still always repurchase but I’ll have to wait since the price was increased. When my hair needs a good light protein, I use this one. Have been using it for years and it always does my hair good. The treatment is creamy and light and packs a punch. I usually keep it in longer than 2 minutes out of plain laziness. Really recommend if you need a protein treatment but not the heavy stuff
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
This is a great product when your hair seriously and definitely needs protein. There’s a lot of room for error in use that can lead to breakage so it’s important to follow package directions. It can be drying so I always follow with a hydration treatment to help soften strands and assist with styling post-treatment.
1.00 / 5 star rating
1 / 5
Sooo disappointing. I'll start by saying the scent was kinda pleasant with a hint of coconut. The consistency wasn't really thick, so I dowsed my hair with it & left it in for 45 min. When it came time to brush, my hair was a tangled mess! I brushed out about 2-3 handfuls of my hair. It's very drying. Thank goodness for my leave-in conditioner by a different brand. I will definitely be returning this & the shampoo pictured. 👎
5 / 5
I absolutely love Aphogee treatments. I’ve been using them since I was still in school; whenever I would do my hair, my mom would have me do one of these to help with breakage. To this day, if I dye my hair, I try to follow up with this and it’s kept my hair looking super healthy.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
I regularly use the aphogee protein treatment so I thought I’d give the keratin reconstructor a shot and I’m happy with the outcome! My hair feels smooth and soft and my frazzled ends are less noticeable. I think I’ll had this in with my routation of regular hair masks and treatments and hopefully I’ll see even better results with continued use. You can’t go wrong with the price as well.
5 / 5
This product is truly a lifesaver, if you have dry, brittle or damaged hair you need to have it! This works like a charm and I only use it about twice a month whenever I wash my hair. My hair is a lot stronger anls healthier after just two uses! Love it
5 / 5
I am amazed with the results I saw in my hair after one use. I bleach my hair and our winter temperatures have resulted in extremely dry and brittle hair. I used this once, but I also left it on my hair for over an hour and my hair is extremely healthier looking and feeling. Will continue to use this once a week as recommend. Picked up at Sally’s for less than $2.
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
My hair has been quite dry lately (definitely my fault) and I was in Sallys looking for a fix. I came across Aphogee as I have heard quite a bit about it. I picked up this sample- like mask for trial purposes. Im happy there ia no strong scent, however, the one pack was not enough product for my hair. My hair did end up feeling softer after so I plan to buy a larger size and continue to help my hair.
5 / 5
About a year or so ago, I noticed my hair was different. It was breaking off and dry. I don't know how or why (didn't do anything differently to my hair), but when looking to restore my hair, protein treatment was on my list and this worked wonders. I noticed immediate difference. I generally use this after a relaxer treatment or weeks leading to my next relaxer treatment.
5 / 5
I was experiencing some kind of damage in the front of my hair so I tired this. This little package is a miracle and saved my hairs curl pattern. It gets REALLY stiff once you put it in your hair. I'm guessing that the keratin working its magic. So be careful not to touch your hair while it's in there until it's time to rinse. After I rinsed I noticed a noticeable difference in my curl pattern in the front. It was much more defined. Would definitely use this again if need be