Aphogee

2 star

1 star

2.00 / 5 star rating
2 / 5
I didn’t notice a difference in the feel or look of my hair after using this. I’ve used it several times. I color/bleach my hair and I wanted something to bring life make to my hair but this did nothing compared to the two step treatment.
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
The ApHOGEE Intensive Two Minute Keratin Reconstructor is particularly beneficial for curly hair types. Its deep conditioning properties help to tame frizz, define curls, and enhance overall texture. With regular use, curly hair becomes more resilient, bouncy, and easier to style. It's a must-have for curly-haired individuals seeking to maintain healthy, vibrant curls. When using the ApHOGEE Intensive Two Minute Keratin Reconstructor, it’s essential to follow the instructions carefully for optimal results. Make sure to apply it evenly throughout your hair, focusing on areas prone to damage. Additionally, it’s recommended to use a moisturizing conditioner afterward to maintain the balance of moisture and protein in your hair. Overusing protein treatments can lead to stiffness or dryness, so it’s best to use them in moderation, typically once a week or as needed based on your hair’s condition.
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
I love the smell of this product. Apart from the smell it contains a lot of beneficial ingredients for the hair. It has improved the health of my relaxed hair!