ApHogee Intensive Two Minute Keratin Reconstructor (16 OZ.) uploaded by TQuondra H.

BY APHOGEE

Aphogee keratin 2 minute reconstructor provides a weekly regimen to treat brittle hair with cuticle damage and moderate breakage. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Malea M.
Malea M.
Lexington, KY
I dye my hair almost every 4 weeks religiously. I use Apogee Keratin Reconstructor and my hair looks great! Not feel greasy or oily. I have naturally curly hair. My hair does not have split ends, frizzes, or breakage. I buy out the store every time I go there. It is a solid holy grail for me and my hair.
TQuondra H.
TQuondra H.
Experienced major heat damage on my natural hair from a sew in. I did a protein treatment using Aphogee and saw immediate results. I've been using the 2 minute Keratin treatment once and week and my hair is coming back strong and healthy.
Crystal Z.
Crystal Z.
Bought along side with ApHogee Keratin & Green Tea Shampoo - 12 oz and it's been a great combo for my 2c/3a wavy curly hair! Smells great too, will definitely repurchase