ApHogee Intensive Two Minute Keratin Reconstructor uploaded by Mayra M.ApHogee Intensive Two Minute Keratin Reconstructor uploaded by Aryonna M.ApHogee Intensive Two Minute Keratin Reconstructor uploaded by Jennasis E.

BY APHOGEE

ApHogee Keratin 2 Minute Reconstructor provides a weekly regimen to treat brittle hair with cuticle damage and moderate breakage. see more...

• Is this safe for color treated hair?3 Answers
  • I have tried products like this one before. They never seem to ac...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
stefane H.
West Palm Bch, FL
I use this every time i color my hair. It gives me the added moisture and protein that my hair needs after such torture to my hair lol. It doesn’t smell too intensely so I can use it without my allergies bothering me. Overall I enjoy this product and will use it again. I also like that it comes with two applications that are separated so you can keep it fresh and unopened.
Equannie L.
I love the stuff to death this is here crack are use this all the time I’ve been a loyal? Does brand for about eight years no matter what state you hear is in this will bring you back to health and back to life I standby this product 1,000,000%
Monica W.
Lancaster, CA
Very intensive conditioning! That little packet is never enough though, I have to buy at least 2 and its for one time use. Wish it came with more in the 1 packet to make it through all of my mane.
Leah L.
St Francisvle, LA
I started using this product when I started transitioning from relaxed hair to natural. It leaves your hair super soft, moisturized and easy to detangle. I purchased mine from Sally's Beauty Supply and it's super affordable. I haven't used this product in awhile because I like to try new things, but I think I'm about to add it back to my regimen.
Aryonna M.
I think this product works very well. I have very curly hair(3c) and I bleached it to a light blonde color. After that some parts of my hair lost its curl pattern. I heard that other people were using this to get their curl pattern back after it was ruined from chemicals so I thought I would try it out. After the first use I got a lot of my curls back and I'm very satisfied. I recommend this product if you have damaged curly hair.
Christine A.
Guadalupe, Arizona
Keratin treatment to strengthen your damaged hair. Use it once a week. It smells funky but afterward hair feels so soft and smooth!! Better than the expensive keratin products out there! Recommend it for those who have chemically treated hair.
Alicia W.
Magnolia, AR
I've been using this for awhile to do protein treatments, and as my mid protein step after relaxing. It does have mineral oil in it if that's something you try to avoid. I like that it only takes two minutes, but I usually leave it on a bit longer.
Cindy I.
I wouldn't say this is the greatest, it made my hair feel stiff and heavy. Had to use 2 packages for I have thick hair and it's sorta pricey! Bought it at a beauty salon.
noelle c.
Buffalo, NY
I will say that is a great product. I used when I used a lot of heat on my hair. It restore my curl and made feel like brand new.
Tonya P.
Thomasville, NC
This stuff is amazeballs!!!!! Reconstructs hair! And stops breakage! I would most definitely recommend this product for use.
Riley M.
Owings, MD
I have tried products like this one before. They never seem to actually work in the time given. They also tend to be harsh on my skin sometimes. Is this product anything like that?
Erika M.
Is this safe for color treated hair?