BY APHOGEE

ApHogee Curlific Texture Treatment restores elasticity and life to dry, damaged curls, coils and waves. Weekly use of Curlific. Texture Treatment maintains beautiful hair, regardless of the environment or styling regimen. Also works for color treated curls. see more...

Devona L.
Charlotte, NC
Another great discovery! This deep conditioner by far is my favorite. It smells soooooo good and glides through my kinky curls without that much of a fight. It’s about $10 at Sally’s and I will continue to purchase it! If you’ve been searching for a great deep conditioner for your curls I recommend Aphogee Curlific Texture Treatment ❤️
Frangely T.
Coral Springs, FL
I CANNOT rave enough about this conditioner! Never have I experienced a product that gives my hair such amazing slip when I'm removing tangles. It's made my curls even curlier. LOVE IT!
Danielle H.
Charlotte
Let me just say that this is one of the BEST products I’ve EVER applied to my coils! I have low porosity hair so my hair dries out pretty quickly and it’s harder for me to maintain proper moisture balance. Thus leaving my coils lackluster ad undefined. HOWEVER after using this product I find that my coils are super defined after rinsing and my hair feels softer and more moisturized as well! I will aaalways buy this product. Definitely a holy grail of mine! 🙌🏾
👸🏽 F.
Used this product with my steamer and at first it left my hair feel moisturized, but when I washed it out my hair felt stringy. I cant use a lot of protein on my hair, but I thought that using this product would strengthen my hair. It also has a strong scent.
Ashten F.
Scottsdale, AZ
Aphogee is totally a brand that I trust. After each use my hair is left feeling moisturized and full of body. Aphogee has always been a very moisture restorative product. In other words, my curls were poppin!
Crita A.
Norcross, GA
My daughters hair is very very very kinky curly. Normally I would have to use an elongating moisturizer on her hair. I got some samples of this from my local hair store. I honestly only used it because I ran out of the usual moisturizer for her hair.. I was sooo shocked that it actually helped my daughters hair maintain a curl! I went and bought a jar of it. It's a must have if your curls is hard to tame. And it smells great!
Kelly S.
Los Angeles, CA
I picked this product up at Sally's when Aphogee had a bogo deal. I purchased this and the leave in conditioner based on MoKnowsHair on YouTube. OMG! This treatment is amazing. I have coarse curly hair and let me tell you I can detangle with this treatment. I don't feel as if I have to use a large amount and I feel like its moisturizing as well as helping my hair with any elasticity issues. I'd buy a larger jar if they made it. The smell is nice and does linger.
Abigail C.
I've damaged my hair with straightening almost everyday and an endless amount of hair dye, and my curl was pretty much gone. When I used this though, I had spiral curls again the first time I used it. You don't even have to leave it in for very long. The directions are very clear, and the product is amazing.
Chelsey P.
Fort Worth, TX
This is one of my staple deep conditioners. It has a fairly thick consistency, goes on my hair smooth, leaves my hair feeling soft, adds moisture and gives my curls a boost! Plus it smells soooooo good haha!
Victoria C.
Kissimmee, FL
I lost my curls because of bleaching. I started to use this to see if it would help and it did! I use it twice a week and it leaves me hair perfect. I just wish that it can be more available because in Sally's they have a little spot on a shelf.
Shai C.
I have color treated hair and am transitioning to get my natural hair color back. I have low porosity, medium/high density, and coarse textured kinky/coily hair. I was mainly wondering: has anyone noticed a change in their hair's health such as strength, definition, or elasticity after using this?
janae c.
Fayetteville , NC
I've been natural for about 3 years now and I have about three curls in from that just won't curl. Will this help with bring them back to life?

Amazon