ApHogee Curlific Curl Definer - 8oz tube uploaded by Kendro T.ApHogee Curlific Curl Definer - 8oz tube uploaded by Mayelin P.

BY APHOGEE

Curlific! products are pH optimized for maximum results and contain our exclusive prop Hytamine Complex, utilizing proteins for strength, emollients for shine and humectants for softness. Curlific! is serious care for textured hair. Curl Confused Curlific! Curl Definer separates and defines our mane, adding bounce, definition and control. that lasts! see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kendro T.
Aphogee Keratin 2 Minute Reconstructor is a life saver. I tried this once and didn’t really like it. I used it for a wash and go and it left my hair feeling a bit “crunchy”. But I will say this, I don’t have, imo, “wash and go” hair and that’s okay LOL! My hair is kinky, 4c and I never really nailed the wash and go thing. I have no problem with that, I just did that style because I was in a rush lol. Anywho, fast forward to the present and I used this to slick my hair down for a low bun and later for two afro puffs and it worked pretty well for me! I think it’s better for me as a “hair slicker” than a curl refiner since my curls are so tight. I would like to see more natural ingredients, but it’s decent for something quick.

Dana P.
Of all of the curling creams I have tried this is by far my favorite! It does a good job at defining my curls and holding them into place. It also works really well when I want to do a twist out. I love the fact that it does not make my hair feel too hard and it smells delightful! To top it all off it only cost around 7 or 8 bucks! I would definitely recommend this product to other curly girls!
Trish M.
I have been using this curl definer for ages now paired with the leave in conditioner. It makes my curls look amazing and so defined. The product gives me the right amount of hold without feeling to hard and stiff on my curls like some definers/gels can. Also their curly hair products smell pretty good. I prefer this definer over any other product.
Crystal Z.
Great for my 2c/3a hair, lots of definition and no crunchy gel feeling, not to mention it smells amazing! Use with the ApHogee Keratin & Green Tea Shampoo - 12 oz and ApHOGEE Intensive Two Minute Keratin Reconstructor 8 oz for the best wash and go!
Sharina M.
Wellsville, OH
My holy grail for curly hair... Frizz was completely gone!!! It kept my hair from getting insainly huge which is so important for me. I have been using the whole aphogee line for over a year! It's so good.
Destiny R.
Deerfield Bch, FL
I love this product! It doesn't provide a lot of hold but leaves your curls super soft and defines. It feels light. I have 3b previously bleached & dyed. I would definitely buy this again that's for sure!
Mayelin P.
Fairbanks, AK
As a curly hair girl I have to say that this its the best curl definer,keeps your curls on shape for longer,it's fantastic if you compared with other creams this one it's the best,this its my bottle number 5
Jeannine B.
Kendall Park, NJ
This is a really nice product. The directions say to use when doing a wash n go but I used it for a twistout. I like the results, it works even better when you use the whole line.
myrka v.
2 main things when it comes to hair product shopping...the feel of it & the smell...this product defines my curls leaves it soft & the smell is pleasant.
Alisa D.
Bronx, NY
This is one of the best definers I have. Smells great, good slip and it has amazing definition and hold. For less than $10 this product is a godsend.
J. D.
Does this work well for 3C hair? I'm always on the hunt for a new defining curl creme. So far, gels and mousses have been the only ones to give me the definition that I want.
Kayla D.
Tampa, FL
Thinking of buying this product but I'm not sure how well it works on 3b/3c hair. Anyone with this hair type use this product before? How did you like the results?