Add a Photo

By APHOGEE
Curlific! products are pH optimized for maximum results and contain our exclusive prop Hytamine Complex, utilizing proteins for strength, emollients for shine and humectants for softness. Curlific! is serious care for textured hair. Curl Confused Curlific! Curl Definer separates and defines our mane, adding bounce, definition and control. that lasts!
Photo (1)
Mayelin P.
Mayelin P.
Fairbanks, AK
As a curly hair girl I have to say that this its the best curl definer,keeps your curls on shape for longer,it's fantastic if you compared with other creams this one it's the best,this its my bottle number 5
Jeannine B.
Jeannine B.
Kendall Park, NJ
This is a really nice product. The directions say to use when doing a wash n go but I used it for a twistout. I like the results, it works even better when you use the whole line.
Sharina M.
Sharina M.
Wellsville, OH
June 10, 2017, 7:29 p.m.
Review for: ApHogee Curlific Curl Definer - 8oz tube
My holy grail for curly hair... Frizz was completely gone!!! It kept my hair from getting insainly huge which is so important for me. I have been using the whole aphogee line for over a year! It's so good.
Destiny R.
Destiny R.
Coral Springs, FL
June 13, 2017, 7:53 p.m.
Review for: ApHogee Curlific Curl Definer - 8oz tube
I love this product! It doesn't provide a lot of hold but leaves your curls super soft and defines. It feels light. I have 3b previously bleached & dyed. I would definitely buy this again that's for sure!
Alisa D.
Alisa D.
Bronx, NY
This is one of the best definers I have. Smells great, good slip and it has amazing definition and hold. For less than $10 this product is a godsend.
myrka v.
myrka v.
2 main things when it comes to hair product shopping...the feel of it & the smell...this product defines my curls leaves it soft & the smell is pleasant.
Kayla D.
Kayla D.
Tampa, FL
Thinking of buying this product but I'm not sure how well it works on 3b/3c hair. Anyone with this hair type use this product before? How did you like the results?
J. D.
J. D.
Does this work well for 3C hair? I'm always on the hunt for a new defining curl creme. So far, gels and mousses have been the only ones to give me the definition that I want.