Aphogee Balancing Moisturizer uploaded by Heather A.

BY APHOGEE

ApHogee Balancing Moisturizer seals in moisture, which is essential for the strength and elasticity of healthy hair. Balancing Moisturizer contains ApHogee's exclusive Pro-Phytamine complex, a blend of collagen amino acids, emollients, vitamin derivatives and herbal extracts. see more...

Pamela A.
Norcross, GA
Love this product at first after I applied the protein treatment and then used this I was like hmm my hair doesn’t feel moisturized. I still had some protein treatment and ran out of the balancing treatment so I just used a regular deep conditioner and my hair felt bad. So I highly recommend you to pair it up with the protein treatment. And then after you can use a deep conditioning treatment.
Nicole Z.
Milton, FL
I have been having major issues with my hair since I had it highlighted recently. I have tried so many products to get the moisture back in it and finally came across this. It is just what I needed! This is perfect. I used the 2 step process which involves a protein treatment and then this moisturizer. I will never do a thing to my hair again without having this on hand!!
Jamika Q.
E Palestine, OH
I give this product 5 stars because it is the perfect moisturizer for my hair. It doesn’t not have a over powering smell which I like. The smell is almost like a fruity type smell to me. I use this moisturizer every 4 weeks. The price is kinda on the high side but Sally’s usually has promos for Aphogee products. If you want to take better care of your hair I would definitely recommend this to others.
Stephanie H.
I love the aphogee conditioner. I use it about once per week and always after my 2-step treatment. Its not a bad price and it lasts long for me. Works wonders on my curls.
Heather A.
easley
After the aphogee protein treatment in the shower I leave this in my hair for a few minutes or something 10 minutes. It brings back all the moisture into my hair and makes it feel wonderful. I highly recommend this product if you’re buying the aphogee protein treatment. They both go extremely well together and I love them !!!