Aphogee Balancing Moisturizer

by Aphogee

ApHogee Balancing Moisturizer seals in moisture, which is essential for the strength and elasticity of healthy hair. Balancing Moisturizer contains ApHogee's exclusive Pro-Phytamine complex, a blend of collagen amino acids, emollients, vitamin derivatives and herbal extracts.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Aphogee Balancing Moisturizer!
Estefy C.
Aphogee Balancing Moisturizer uploaded by Estefy C.
Purchased at: ULTA
Fantastic product. It smells really good and after you use their protein treatment it bring your hair back to life, this brand of products has saved my hair while I've been transitioning and i can assure you it's they are the best for recover and moisturize your damaged hair, absolutely recommended.
Jamika Q.
New Castle , PA
I give this product 5 stars because it is the perfect moisturizer for my hair. It doesn’t not have a over powering smell which I like. The smell is almost like a fruity type smell to me. I use this moisturizer every 4 weeks. The price is kinda on the high side but Sally’s usually has promos for Aphogee products. If you want to take better care of your hair I would definitely recommend this to others.
laura M.
Baytown, TX
Purchased at: Amazon
This product is amazing. I damaged my hair bleaching it and used the two step system. The protien was decent but the moisturizing conditioner was the best thing ever. The smell isn’t great but my wait felt amazing.
sherley B.
Cortlandt Mnr, NY
This product gave my hair intense moisture after doing the Aphogee protein treatment. I love the way it made my hair feel, amazing slip. A bit pricey but is definitely worth it. I was more than satisfied
Shanice F.
Harrisburg, PA
I have used this after doing a protein treatment and I must say its like my hair is brand new! I use this conditioner with regular use as well and my hair always feels strong and i see less and less hair in the comb after each application!
Ashley A.
Connellsville, PA
The first time I tried this conditioner I was a little unsure about the scent, but It doesn't really bother me now. I wish it smelled like the two minute restructurizer. It works pretty well. It leaves my hair moisturized and feeling soft. Aphogee products are always very affordable as well. Definitely recommend!
Donne E.
Saint Albans, NY
I’ve been using this product for years especially after a color process. It’s softens my hair and can be used with the keratin treatment or after a simple shampoo. It’s very thick and sometimes I wish it came in a jar but the product itself is great.
Diyah B.
Bogart, GA
Really enjoy this paired with the aphogee damaging hair shampoo. It leaves my hair healthy and noticeably different
Darienne M.
Missouri City, TX
My first time using this years ago I was NOT a fan. However I’ve been using recently & I don’t hate it lol. Still not in love but it works.
Kayla R.
Pittsburgh, PA
I got this stuff to follow up the 2 step protein treatment! So far it’s okay, the smell isn’t great and it doesn’t make my hair as soft as my other conditioners, but it isn’t terrible! I really like aphogee products but this one is just okay!

Looking for your answer?