Apex Legends

by Electronic Arts

Apex Legends is a free-to-play battle royale game developed by Respawn Entertainment and published by Electronic Arts. It was released for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One on February 4, 2019, without any prior announcement or marketing.

YOUR MAIN LEGEND?
Does anyone know a game similar to Apex Legends (action) ?! Thank you!
Apex Legends I would just like to know when cross compatibility will become a thing? And also can you please buff pathfinder back to normal?
Start your review of Apex Legends!
How would you rate this product?
Almir I.
Herkimer, NY
Gamer Expert Level 2
Apex Legends uploaded by Almir I.
It's scary but I played this game over 900 hours I feel after that much play time I would be wrong to give it anything less then 5 out of 5 game caught us out of nowhere and I feel changed battleroyales forever before I start I have to say it's Season 9 and I been here from the beginning it's that one game where I always come back with my boys and definitely my favorite from Battleroyales it's a game that you depend on your team to be there to help so it takes a Learning carb when you coming from other battleroyales and like always Game on Gamers
David A.
Yuma, AZ
Apex Legends uploaded by David A.
Great game, took a while to adjust coming from rainbow six siege. Being a father of 2 and still being able to get games in is always awesome. Things to improve is definitely ranked and the matchmaking, arenas was a great twist. Overall great game for it being a 2 year old game.
Natalie H.
Council Bluffs
Apex Legends uploaded by Natalie H.
Purchased at: GameStop
This is my first time playing. It’s fun but dang is it hard. This so much happening all around you. It’s nice because you have so many characters to choice from and so many guns. Honestly I’m not much of a gamer but this game makes me want to get better
Christian A.
Janesville, WI
The movement in this game is far superior to call of duty, and it's also got some interesting elements added to gameplay by having different character abilities and map rotatations in this battle royale..Highly recommend, also it's a free download, so why not??!
Paul W.
Jacksonville, TX
I love apex to the point of where I could play it all day long everyday lol. If you like battle royals this is the game to play. It may be tough at first but give it time. Different legends with different abilities for all types of team combinations. May you be the last team standing.
Ashley R.
Fall River, MA
Apex Legends uploaded by Ashley R.
This game is legit the BOMB! So many features each player (Legend) has its own special abilities, I just started playing a week ago and I am now on level 18 my main character is Lifeline! I would definitely recommend, my husband actually got me to start playing cause he loved it so much!!! I got this new skin from an Apex pack! That’s Gibraltar I’m not sure if that’s how his name is spelt!
Tamie D.
Medford, OR
Purchased at: GameStop
This game is all my teenage son plays, and I just got him the newest call of duty warfare , fallout and borderlands!! I swear he'd never leave his room if not for school and the need for food 🤣
yamary O.
Apex Legends uploaded by yamary O.
Estoy mega jukeada con este juego y lo mejor de todo es gratis!!! Tienes que jugar en equipo que consta de 3 jugadores, planear estrategias y ayudarse mutuamente. No puedo dejar de jugarlo , estoy loca que llegue el nuevo contenido.
Travis L.
Arverne, NY
This came out at the perfect time, as I had just finished spending all my time beating Red Dead Redemption and I needed a new reason to be up until 3am on a Sunday. Have to say I was never a Fortnite fan, but the 3-player squads make this game super fun. The ping system is great for communicating with your comrades, and I like how difficult it is to get a kill, it gets rid of the random cross-map sniper campers. Plus it's free, so who can argue with that!
CJ L.
Austin, TX
Gamer Expert Level 2
Apex Legends uploaded by CJ L.
Free multiplayer battle royale with loads of Champions to chose from, each with their own set of special abilities for your favorite kind of playstyle. Group up with friends and kill all the other squads to place #1 and show people you have the skills to be the best. Great game to play competitively or to relax and have a good time with the pals.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Izmir S.
Devin G.
Newport News
il y a un an
Andres T. il y a 9 mois
Crossplay is available now!
Sheyenne S.
Silver Spgs, NV
il y a 2 ans
Khadeeja A. il y a 2 ans
Apex is a great game! Super fun huge map with a lot of cool characters to play as. I loved using Bangalore 💕