GrocerySweets & SnacksSnack FoodsApex
FIT Double Layer Protein Bar - Peanut Butter & Jelly

Apex FIT Double Layer Protein Bar - Peanut Butter & Jelly

by Apex

Sounds delicious! Is it?
Start your review of Apex FIT Double Layer Protein Bar - Peanut Butter & Jelly!
How would you rate this product?
Isabella E.
First off the taste of these are amazing! I haven't found a bar that tastes amazing and fills me up when I need it! I usually take one to the gym and right after working out I start munching on it and I feel energized again! I recommend these for anyone who is needing that extra protein for an intense workout!
Lola L.
Did not work for me it was extremely underwhelming the bars did not help me lose weight if anything they made me gain weight
Mariah B.
Warren, PA
This protein bar is so good!I absolutely love this product and I would highly recommend it. It makes you feel good
Luryann J.
NSW, Sydney
this protein bar is so yummy, the flavor peanut butter and jelly makes really good on my wish for that
VE-1075051Claudiyeth M.
Doral, FL
These are great bars! They fill you so you don't feel like eating three more...................................
Dj T.
Chipman, NB
These are great bars! They fill you so you don't feel like eating three more.
These are great bars! They fill you so you don't feel like eating three more.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...