Apex Deluxe 3-Tier Dumbbell Rack

by Apex

The Apex 3-Level Dumbbell Rack gives you gym-quality construction right at home. With three tiers that fit all dumbbell styles and sizes, this dumbbell rack has a heavy-duty steel frame with a powder coat finish. The angled rack design makes for easy access and storage. About Impex Fitness Established in 1980, Impex Fitness is on the front lines of innovation in today's health marketplace. They specialize in home fitness/smith machine style equipment that appeals to the whole family and offers a complete workout experience. Impex encompasses a variety of brands including Marcy, Competitor, Hers, Easy Outdoor and Gym Dandy for children. Your family's health as their highest priority, Impex Fitness strives to develop the most pioneering fitness equipment available.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Apex Deluxe 3-Tier Dumbbell Rack!
Ft Wainwright, AK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Apex Deluxe 3-Tier Dumbbell Rack uploaded by nina B.
Purchased at: Amazon
Love how much space this rack has! I plan to add more weights to my collection, so this is perfect. I did place the two racks on the top row facing backwards to make the smaller weights fit. It was a bit hard to assemble on my own, as the rack is made from heavy material, but it its great quality. Has space underneath that I have placed my flat weight plates. I ordered this off of Amazon, did pay $86 in shipping for this (more than the price of the rack), but that is due to my location being in Alaska.

Looking for your answer?