BY APEX-CAREX HEALTHCARE

Helps for soothing sore muscles, aches and pains. see more...

Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Casper, WY
This hot cold pack works really well for hot use. I did not see a good result with cold. It also smells strange. Not a bad smell, just odd.
Vanessa S.
Vanessa S.
Woodway, Tx
These are a must have in or medicine cabinet. Having a husband and four boys, we are always needing some type of "therapy" for aches and sprains. These do the trick!
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Hot and cold packs are amazing when you have aches and pains. Thermatherpy is a must if you have arthritis.
Abby N.
Abby N.
This helps a lot, I recommend this for people who have pain in some areas 💖💖💖
Diana N.
Diana N.
Newark , De
I use this,bed buddy,a few nights a week after working out. Really helps my neck and shoulders after a few hours of cardio and lifting. I would recommend this to everyone 100% Satisfied. Go buy one right away you won't be sorry.
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Watseka, IL
I love this bed buddy I now have two, one for me and one for my husband. We love them.
s y.
s y.
It is just great. My grandma always use the hot pack at night. I use the cold pack as it is summer so a great cooling product. A must buy for back pain. Highly recommended.
Kayle C.
Kayle C.
Syracuse , NY
Wellness Guru Expert
Can this be reheated or cooled?
Mackenzie J.
Mackenzie J.
How long do these last? I've experienced some other types of this product and they discolor and do not last.