by Apalus

The Apalus Hair Straightener reaches 230ºc(450℉ )salon temperature in a minutes, unique fiberglass fabric helps to lock moisture into the hair follicles, helping manage gorgeous performance without damaging, frying or drying and give your hair ultimate...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Apalus Hair Straighteners, New Technology Fiberglass Fabric Hair Iron,Professional Salon Straight Hair Solution!
Msaken
Hello, i love all the products off this company ifs you allow me to review this product i would be grateful to you. I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on the same time help the company promote good news. Best regards
Mississauga , ON
This flat iron is okay. I have been using it for over a year. It works fine and heats up quickly. The only issue is that the plates have a fibreglass coating on them and it appears as though its burning or melting.

Looking for your answer?