LIMITED TIME SALE! DOWNLOAD NOW!
NOAA Radar Pro is a powerful yet easy-to-use weather station right on your device. Real-time animated weather radar images on a highly interactive map enhanced with severe weather warnings and alerts won’t let bad weather take you by surprise!
Radar and Satellite overlays show real-time rain, snow, mixed precipitation, and cloud cover in high resolution and vivid colors.
Get weather alerts for your saved locations without opening the app!
The only app where all National Weather Service watches, warnings, and other alerts are shown on the map as interactive polygons covering the territories they’re active for. Tap one to get the full alert text.
Detailed Weather info for locations includes current conditions, 24-hour and 7-day forecasts, plus active alerts for practically any location in the USA.
- Tropical storms & hurricane tracks with forecast right on the map
- Choose the number of frames, animation speed, set opacity for radar and satellite overlays
- Tap alert areas to get the full text, or check detailed weather for a location – active alerts (if any) are there as well
- Easy location search. Search by name, or just long tap any spot on the map to get detailed weather for it
- Bookmarks. Quickly switch between your favorite spots to see the weather there
- Background maps: standard, hybrid, satellite
- Precise weather data from the nearest meteo station
- 24-hour and 7-day weather forecast for any location you choose
- Current and "Feels Like" temperature. Today’s Min and Max
- Chance of precipitation, humidity
- Pressure, wind speed, and visibility details, dewpoint info
- Sunrise & sunset time
Take your weather watching to the next level. Track the latest weather activity in smooth high-definition. See what weather is coming your way, and keep you and your family safe.
Radar images are available only for the Continental United States, Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico.
Satellite images and detailed weather info is provided for the USA plus the whole World.
NWS watches, warnings, advisories – the USA only.