BY APALON APPS

Calculator for iPad done the right way! Calculator Pro for iPad is designed for everyone looking for simplicity and functionality. The app features calculators sporting elegant interface that won't leave anyone indifferent. Users who want to make basic calculations will definitely enjoy the standard option while math gurus will find it very handy to use a scientific mode. Features: • Two modes are available: do basic calculations in Standard Mode or go advanced in Scientific Mode • Degrees and Radians calculations • History Bar: access and check your most recent entries • Pick the look from a bunch of skins to suit your own preference (Modern, Rose, Wood, Old, Doodle, Mac, Zombie, Yellow, New Year) • Memory buttons to help you out with complex calculations • Copy and paste numbers from or into display • Accidentally input the wrong number? Just swipe with your finger to edit it Calculator Pro and your iPad were made for each other. Now you can do any calculations on the go seamlessly! see more...

Apalon Apps Calculator Pro for iPad Free
  • "Great tool for a college student who doesn't want to carry around an extra calculator!" in 1 review
  • "This app has helped me many times in class." in 1 review
Tashia E.
Bristol, TN
Techie Expert Level 1
I would be seriously SOL without this calculator app. It’s so easy and convenient to use. You can clear your history and start from scratch with one tap. It’s good for simple math equations but could be improved for more complex equations. Def comes in handy on a daily basis!
Yolanda S.
Waco
Techie Expert Level 2
CALCULATOR WOW THIS ONE IS A NICE SIZE I LIKE IT YOU CAN SEE EVERYTHING SO MUCH BETTER WOW THIS IS GOOD FOR HIGH SCHOOL AND COLLEGE I WOULD LOVE ONE IN MY DREAM VOXBOX FOR ME
MaryCaroline G.
St Petersburg, FL
Not that great. Everyone says 'turn it on your side if you want advanced calculations', and that's great and all. It has most of the functions on a graphing calculator, but the buttons are so small on it that it's basically just frustrating to me.
Erica W.
I was surprised when my iPad didn't come with a calculator. I saw this one. It was free so I downloaded it. I'm so glad I did. It has everything I could possibly need for simple calculation as well as advanced stuff for checking my niece's homework.
Ellen F.
Ogden Dunes, IN
Techie Expert Level 2
This is a good calculator, with a lot of extra options. However, it is very annoying how it wants to keep knowing where I am. You are a calculator app. Why do you need that information?
beverly C.
I love this calculator it my must go to when balancing our budget and where we should be and so forth. I love that I can go back and look at what I put in before.
Stephanie D.
Cumberland, MD
I use this app on an almost daily basis. Anytime I have to figure out my bills, or quick math problem and I do t feel like digging out my calculator for school.
Kayla B.
This app has helped me many times in class. Who needs to buy a calculator when I have basic calculator at one angle and a scientific calculator at another.
Amanda C.
Johnsburg, IL
A great calculator app for your iPad. Worked well for a finance class that I had to take, and I didn't have to spend any money on an expensive calculator.
Georgia S.
Ellisville, MS
Techie Expert Level 1
There isn't really much to say about this, I mean its a calculator. It does it's job when I needed it to, nothing more nothing less.