AP Moisture Miracle Leave In Conditioner Cream Hydrate & Strengthen 15oz

by African Pride

Deep penetrating leave-in conditioning cream uses a nourishing blend of Coconut Oil & Baobab Oil to impart lasting moisture while helping to protect against breakage. Leaving coils and curls manageable, hydrated and strong.

[product:ap-moisture-miracle-leave-in-conditioner-cream-hydrate-&-strengthen-15oz]? I’m curious if anyone has tried this product yet. I hear such great information and how it’s made with Shea Butter , Aragon oils and other very healthy ingredients. If so do you like it? Have natural curls and can do my hair straight. Just want to keep my hair hydrated. Hair gets thirsty too[product:african-pride-moisture-miracle-shea-butter-&-flaxseed-oil-curling-cream-shapes,-hydrates-&-adds-shine-to-natural-coils-&-curls,-moisturizes-&-defines,-12-oz]
Is this good for high Porosity hair?
Have any of you tried the AP Moisture Miracle Leave In Conditioner Cream Hydrate & Strengthen 15oz ? I just got it, so far I like it.
Start your review of AP Moisture Miracle Leave In Conditioner Cream Hydrate & Strengthen 15oz!
Grapevine , TX
This leave-in conditioner has surprised me! it not only smells amazing, but it also leaves my hair moisturized for DAYS even in this dry cold Texas weather. Normally I have to moisturize my hair daily but I've gone days without my scalp being dry or itchy due to this leave in. It also leaves my hair soft and easy to detangle. LOVE it!
It left my hair very moisturized and easy to manage it smells great and a little goes a long way it's very affordable for anyone on a budget. Since I started wearing my hair in it's natural state I have tried a few brands. I have my staple products and I try to stick with them but occasionally I try others and I'm glad I choose this.
New Bern, NC
Not sure if it's just the texture of my hair but my hair seemed to act more brittle when I kept this in my hair for more than one day. This does reduce frizz and make your hair more manageable. I would recommend washing this out at the end of the day and reapplying again after, but this did not meet my expectations.
Monroe, LA
Purchased at: Dollar General
This leave in conditioner CAN NOT be used with gel. It was actually one of the cheaper products in the natural care section. Using to much will also cause your hair to flake...but just using it once on wet hair for a twist out or twists it's amazing, hit he careful what you use after then because it can possibly cause flakes.
Dacula, GA
I use this to help hydrate my curls every day. I get so many compliments on the scent! It keeps my hair from getting frizzy and the container lasts forever. Not to mention it is so affordable compared to most similar products. I also like to use it with the spray from the same line!
Cincinnati
this product is so moisturizing for the hair. it leaves my hair so soft and shiny. it makes my curls pop and shine. it prevents frizz and smells AMAZING. the price can get pricey but it is so worth it. i will definitely buy this again. it works so well.
Austin, TX
All I can say is moisture, moisture, moisture. My 4C hair loves AP Moisture Miracle Leave In Conditioner Cream Hydrate & Strengthen 15oz. It’s thick, has great slip and all around wonder. A plus, it smells amazing.
Roxboro, NC
Apt Moisture Miracle Leave In conditioner Cream Hydrate & Strengthen is my all time favorite leave in. It can also be a hair hair mask! If you want a product that has good slip for natural hair , this is the one
Goldsboro, NC
Leave smells amazing & it left my hair very hydrated & moisturized. I didn’t experience a lot of slip with this product but it still does the job. It is definitely one I would add to my product regiment.
I just started using this leave-in and so far I like it. It smells heavenly and it gives my curls a lot of much-needed definition. I have noticed that using too much of the cream or waiting until my hair is more dry than damp makes it feel a bit crunchy and greasy. The shrinkage is real though--the cream defines my curls but they shrink like crazy. In general, my hair feels a bit softer and my roots don't feel as dry. I haven't used it for long enough to see any significant changes in my hair, but I like what I see--and feel--so far.