AP Moisture Miracle Leave In Conditioner Cream Hydrate & Strengthen 15oz

by African Pride

Deep penetrating leave-in conditioning cream uses a nourishing blend of Coconut Oil & Baobab Oil to impart lasting moisture while helping to protect against breakage. Leaving coils and curls manageable, hydrated and strong.

[product:ap-moisture-miracle-leave-in-conditioner-cream-hydrate-&-strengthen-15oz]? I’m curious if anyone has tried this product yet. I hear such great information and how it’s made with Shea Butter , Aragon oils and other very healthy ingredients. If so do you like it? Have natural curls and can do my hair straight. Just want to keep my hair hydrated. Hair gets thirsty too[product:african-pride-moisture-miracle-shea-butter-&-flaxseed-oil-curling-cream-shapes,-hydrates-&-adds-shine-to-natural-coils-&-curls,-moisturizes-&-defines,-12-oz]
Is this good for high Porosity hair?
Have any of you tried the AP Moisture Miracle Leave In Conditioner Cream Hydrate & Strengthen 15oz ? I just got it, so far I like it.
Start your review of AP Moisture Miracle Leave In Conditioner Cream Hydrate & Strengthen 15oz!
Tallahassee, FL
AP Moisture Miracle Leave In Conditioner Cream Hydrate & Strengthen 15oz uploaded by Jasmyn P.
Purchased at: Target
My fav on the market. They came to FAMU homecoming and is one of the free products I received. I’ve been purchasing it every since. Great price and available at dollar general, target, some Walmarts and more.
Belden, MS
I just started using this product on my hair. I love love it! It makes my hair really soft and enhances my curls. I love the oils in it. This does not need any improvement. This is by far the best product that I have used on my hair since I been natural.
Morgan City
If you have nothing else this conditioner is so great. It’s so affordable and great for the price. It softens the hair and keeps its moisturized for days I love to mix it with some oils to get the best result
South Holland, IL
This leave in conditioner moisturized my hair. This product is effective and it really defines the curls in my hair. The scent smells like real coconuts🥥. Its creamy texture doesn't cake up my hair and its smooth and lightweight on my hair. I love using African pride products on my crown (hair)👑 🌍🖤❤💚
This is my new favorite deep conditioner! I loved how this made my hair feel like it is one of the most moisturizing leave in's i’ve ever gotten. It's ts not too heavy or greasy. The smell is awesome.Gave my curls so much shine and definition that even other people noticed the change!
AP Moisture Miracle Leave In Conditioner Cream Hydrate & Strengthen 15oz uploaded by Shon T.
I have very thick dense 4c Coily Natural unprocessed Hair. I used. AP Moisture Miracle Leave In Conditioner Cream Hydrate & Strengthen 15oz along with the African Pride Moisture Miracle Strengthen & Protect 5 Essential Oil with Vitamin E (4oz) After my normal wash and Conditioner. This product detangled my hair with ease during my sectioning process, I like that it is a thick cream and not a water-like Spray, it keeps the application clean and allows me to work on my hair easily by Sections. Definitely use the recommended amount because this product does not absorb immediately into the hair it does sit on top for a while, it has a pleasant smell that is not overwhelming.
GA
AP Moisture Miracle Leave In Conditioner Cream Hydrate & Strengthen 15oz uploaded by Jamaica W.
Purchased at: Dollar General
I really like this Leave In Conditioner! African Pride Moisture Miracle Leave In Conditioner, moisturizes my hair, leaves it extra soft, and adds shine. The coconut and baobab oils, conditions, hydrates, and strengthens my hair. I bought it from Dollar General for less than five dollars, and I'm surprised at how well it works. It's great for naturally curly, coily hair as well. This Leave In Cream has no parabens, mineral oil, sulfates, and is petroleum free. I have already recommended the African Pride Moisture Miracle Leave In Cream to my friends, and I will be purchasing another jar soon.
Palm Bay, FL
AP Moisture Miracle Leave In Conditioner Cream Hydrate & Strengthen 15oz uploaded by Demi R.
Recently cut my hair and wanted to buy a new product for hair, specifically to enhance and perfect my curls. Added the LIC to my routine and my curls came out beautiful. It’s not sticky, doesn’t leave any residue of any kind and smells like Rich coconut! I bout it for $7 at my local beauty supply store. Can not find this product or any product from this line (moisture miracle) in stores like Walmart, Target. Even if these stores carry the brands (usually in small quantities) it’s always in small selections of the ethnic brands and never have a variety and or whole collections.
Baltimore, MD
Love this stuff! I’ve been using it for the past two weeks and it’s great to run through my hair especially on days when I’m just tossing my hair up in a puff. Very moisturizing. It’s also great for days when I need to detangle my natural hair. I section my hair, use some of this leave in and twist the sections before covering my hair. Then I come back after it sets to style. All great!
Baltimore, MD
I received the African Pride Hydrate & Shine Leave-In Conditioner a little over 2 weeks ago. Like everything else in this particular line, the leave in conditioner smells just as amazing as the rest of the products. I tried the leave in after washing with the shampoo and the leave in conditioner left my hair feeling really moisturized.