AP Moisture Miracle Leave In Conditioner Cream Hydrate & Strengthen 15oz

by African Pride

Deep penetrating leave-in conditioning cream uses a nourishing blend of Coconut Oil & Baobab Oil to impart lasting moisture while helping to protect against breakage. Leaving coils and curls manageable, hydrated and strong.

[product:ap-moisture-miracle-leave-in-conditioner-cream-hydrate-&-strengthen-15oz]? I’m curious if anyone has tried this product yet. I hear such great information and how it’s made with Shea Butter , Aragon oils and other very healthy ingredients. If so do you like it? Have natural curls and can do my hair straight. Just want to keep my hair hydrated. Hair gets thirsty too[product:african-pride-moisture-miracle-shea-butter-&-flaxseed-oil-curling-cream-shapes,-hydrates-&-adds-shine-to-natural-coils-&-curls,-moisturizes-&-defines,-12-oz]
Is this good for high Porosity hair?
Have any of you tried the AP Moisture Miracle Leave In Conditioner Cream Hydrate & Strengthen 15oz ? I just got it, so far I like it.
Start your review of AP Moisture Miracle Leave In Conditioner Cream Hydrate & Strengthen 15oz!
Las Vegas
AP Moisture Miracle Leave In Conditioner Cream Hydrate & Strengthen 15oz uploaded by Miosotis M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I had to ge my mother in law to send it to me from South Carolina to Las Vegas bc the Walmart here did not have it. It maybe because the need of this product in the West Coast i not as much as the East Coast. I'm running low but it works. it turns your hair smooth and soft making it easier for you to brush your hair.If you have course curly hair this is your product. ap-moisture-miracle-leave-in-conditioner-cream-hydrate-&-strengthen-15oz
Purchased at: Walgreens
Finding a good leave in conditioner is a journey that all natural curly girls and guys struggle with. This is amazing! I have never had results with other products like I have with this one. I personally do not like the watery spray leave -ins because they do not moisturize my curls. This is a thick cream and it immediately leaves my curls hydrated, defined and has amazing slip. All remaining knots and tangles come undone with ease I can detangle with my fingers most times. My hair stays moisturized for days on end and you get a lot of product for such an affordable price!
Forest Hills, NY
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
Ive never found a leave in that I liked until I bought this! My hair is pretty damaged and the first time I used this my curls immediately came back. It’s not too thick, not too watery, or not too oily. To me this is the perfect match to my hair. One of my main reasons besides reviews for purchasing this was also because of the ingredients.
This thing is 🗣AMAZING I have been natural for a few years but 2 years ago I really devoted my time to my hair. I have used cheap and expensive leave ins and they either felt like 80% water, made my hair frizz or flake. This product was on the inexpensive side and I didn’t have to seal my w-n-g even going on day 3
This leave in cream I don’t even know where to start. It gives me hydration and moisture like no other. I use this every wash day till I run out so I can stick up again. It leaves my hair moisturized and it even defines my curls a bit. It performs really well.
Erie, PA
In my house because of the variety of textures (ranging from 1 to 4a/b), this is the holy grail of hair hydration products.In fact this whole line is my holy grail. The only thing I would change is the type of container. I would prefer a squeeze tube.
Kingsland, GA
Okay I love this product. It smells amazing. Affordable price and a little goes a long way. I mainly use this when I do box braids or styles of that nature because it’s very hydrating. Using this product has made my hair thicker and fuller.
Love love love love! I was super excited to try this new product that just hit the shelves recently and I am hooked! I have curly coily hair and this certainly has changed the game! My routine has also changed, having to use less product and it lasts all day! My curls are defined!
Edgewood
AP Moisture Miracle Leave In Conditioner Cream Hydrate & Strengthen 15oz uploaded by Shawn S.
This African Pride coconut oil & baobab oil leave in cream works wonders I love all the African pride products!. My hair looks good after I use their products I recommend this leave in cream to any one.
AP Moisture Miracle Leave In Conditioner Cream Hydrate & Strengthen 15oz uploaded by V F.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
Esta crema dejó mi cabello suave. Tiene un agradable pero suave aroma. Pero no se nota nada extraordinario. Pero por el precio, creo que esta muy bien. Buena opción.