BY NUSKIN #95 in Toothpaste

AP-24Ā® Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste lightens teeth without peroxide while preventing cavities and plaque formation. This gentle, vanilla mint formula freshens breath and provides a clean, just-brushed feeling that lasts all day.

• Brightens and whitens teeth.
  • Helps remove stains.
  • Helps remove and prevent plaque buildup.
  • Helps the prevention of dental cavities.
  • Provides a long-lasting smooth, clean, and fresh feel.
  • Features AP-24, an exclusive ingredient.
  • Refreshing, trademark vanilla mint flavor.
  • Thick, creamy, rich formula.
  • No harmful peroxides.

Actives:Ā Sodium Monofluorophosphate 0.76% (0.13% w/v Fluoride Ion)

Other Ingredients:Ā Water (Aqua), Hydrated Silica, Sorbitol, Alumina, Glycerin, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, PEG-12, Dimethicone*, Poloxamer 338*, Poloxamer 407*, Cellulose Gum, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Flavor (Aroma), Sodium Saccharin, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

• I have been looking for a good Whitener,that actually wor...8 Answers
  • sensitivity? what about on cavities? any effect on bad br...6 Answers
  • Hi i want to buy it but i dont know how? Can you help me3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Mekenna C.
Fort Hood
The toothpaste does whiten my teeth some. It was recommended to me that I use this toothpaste for a month straight. However, that's not possible for me, it makes my teeth a little sensitive after about 2weeks. So I've been using it off and on along with my regular toothpaste. I can see a difference in my teeth and that they appear a bit whiter. My husband used this toothpaste as well and I see a big difference for him. His teeth are already white, but when I saw his teeth even whiter, it was a wow moment.
I like the flavor, it's a minty sweet taste but not too strong. Compared to my usual late the texture of AP24 is not as thick and well drip some of you have wet your toothbrush before and/or after applying the paste. So I suggest only wetting your toothbrush just a tiny bit before. The packaging is a very easy squeeze bottle with a flip lid.
Overall I am pleased with this AP24 toothpaste and will probably continue to use it like I've been doing.

If you found this review helpful in anyway please let me know with ā™” Thank you
Trish D.
Homestead , FL
I have been using this toothpaste for approx 8 weeks now. I am an avid coffee and tea drinker so I have been searching far an wide for a product to pull those stains out. Well low and behold I will never purchase any other brand of toothpaste again. Since I was so satisfied I contacted the company and became a distributor for their products. At first you may sit here and say do I really want to spend 20.00 on a tube of toothpaste? Sweetheart let me tell you, first hand experience YOU DO!
šŸ’‹jamie c.
Sophia, NC
Iā€™ve worked in dentistry for 20 years and this company claims that this toothpaste whitens everything!! Well no actually it will NOT whiten bonding, crowns or veneers or fillings!!
I bought a tube just to try it... I have whitened my teeth in office and at home but itā€™s been years. I could not tell ONE difference so I had my husband use it for a few weeks and same thing his teeth had no difference! He even went to the dentist for a cleaning and they couldnā€™t tell he had used anything either. His shade was the same as they were previous 6 months check up... granted he only used it about a month though. I have found an OTC toothpaste that works just as good and has the SAME STRENGTH FL2 in it and products claiming to whiten your teeth. If you truly want to whiten your teeth use the new whitening strips or go to your dentist!!
Scarlet B.
Greenville, NC
I am such a believer of this stuff! Nothing I have ever brushed my teeth with has ever made my teeth feel so clean. I have always had white teeth but my lower ones tend to turn slight yellow. This removed that. Less expensive than bleaching trays and much better for your teeth because it doesnā€™t use peroxide! Matter of fact, loved it so much, I decided to sell it. Now I have lots of happy customers. Win-win!AP-24 Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste
Maggie W.
Boise
When I first started using this toothpaste, my family members and I could see a noticeable whitening of my smile. I am usually sensitive to most teeth-whitening products (especially bleaching). However, this toothpaste is very gentle, but effective in whitening teeth and freshening breath! Great product overall! AP-24 Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste
Katie G.
Irvine, CA
This for sure makes my teeth feel super clean, but not sure how effective it is in whitening teeth.
Saw b/a pics on fb and bought this. Overall, makes my teeth feel super clean but not sure how well it whitens as I havenā€™t seen much improvement. Crest 3D White WhitestripsĀ® Luxe Strips work much better!!
Amanda A.
I got great results after a weeks worth of brushing 2-3 times a day. The polished feeling you get immediately is like you just left the dentist chair! I would definitely recommend this to all. It works so well I let my kids use if too and I sell it as well so watch me shine 39 at gmail . Com for more info!
Molly M.
Iā€™ve heard such GREAT things about this and saw pics so I decided to take the plunge and pay a high price for toothpaste. I was so disappointed that I didnā€™t have the results as others. Maybe I drink coffee at work and canā€™t brush until evening is the problem? I donā€™t know
Breezy P.
Rexburg, ID
This whitening toothpaste is the real deal guys! Some people look at the price and think $20/$23 with shipping is too expensive for toothpaste, however you pay well over $40/50 for whitening strips and tons more than that if you go into the dentists office to get a treatment. I saw results so quickly with this toothpaste. I have never seen my teeth so white and I constantly have people ask me what I use! I also have several friends that use it and they are so happy with their results as well. If you are looking to whiten your teeth this is the way to go I promise!
Teodora D.
Brooklyn,NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The toothpaste really works. One of my family members is a distributor and her whole family uses that toothpaste. Their teeth are way whiter than before,however, they use only this product so that they can keep the whitening effect going. So if you want whiter teeth this toothpaste will definitely deliver but you have to use it constantly.
I, myself have tried it and it did whiten my teeth. However, it costs around $20 so I stopped using it because of financial reasons.
I have sensitive teeth though and that product didnā€™t make my teeth hurt.
Nikki E.
I have been looking for a good Whitener,that actually works.I have heard great things but has anyone personally used it and love it?
Hunter S.
Marlow, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
sensitivity? what about on cavities? any effect on bad breath?
How I can get it
How do I buy? šŸ˜
Hello, I'm interesting in this product AP 24 toothpaste, Ā but I love live in Mexico City. Where I can purchase this product?