BY NUSKIN

AP-24® Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste lightens teeth without peroxide while preventing cavities and plaque formation. This gentle, vanilla mint formula freshens breath and provides a clean, just-brushed feeling that lasts all day.

• Brightens and whitens teeth.
  • Helps remove stains.
  • Helps remove and prevent plaque buildup.
  • Helps the prevention of dental cavities.
  • Provides a long-lasting smooth, clean, and fresh feel.
  • Features AP-24, an exclusive ingredient.
  • Refreshing, trademark vanilla mint flavor.
  • Thick, creamy, rich formula.
  • No harmful peroxides.

Actives: Sodium Monofluorophosphate 0.76% (0.13% w/v Fluoride Ion)

Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Hydrated Silica, Sorbitol, Alumina, Glycerin, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, PEG-12, Dimethicone*, Poloxamer 338*, Poloxamer 407*, Cellulose Gum, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Flavor (Aroma), Sodium Saccharin, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

• I have been looking for a good Whitener,that actually works.I hav...8 Answers
  • Hey everyone, if you are interested in AP-24 whitening toothpaste...1 Answers
  • How I can get it6 Answers
Maddy S.
San Diego, CA
I have used this toothpaste in the past, the paste itself is white and results are there, but not as dramatic as I would have hoped. Something I don't necessarily like is that the paste doesn't foam when you brush. However, I do trust this brand, and think their products are very natural and uses no harsh chemicals in the paste!
Jenna H.
Stockton, CA
This product is a life changer for people who feel the need to whiten their teeth. This product has met my expectations. This product is very effective on yellow teeth or dirty teeth. I would buy this product again any day!!
Kristina S.
Tacoma, WA
This is so good and does exactly what it is suppose to! Love the way it makes my teeth feel all day and really does whiten the teeth! Highly recommend for those who need a pick me up! A little goes a long way to.
Bri R.
New Braintree, MA
I absolutely love this toothpaste!! I've been using it for a week now and I see a difference. I am a distributor and I love it.

I use it twice a day , and am completely obsessed.
💋jamie c.
Sophia, NC
I’ve worked in dentistry for 20 years and this company claims that this toothpaste whitens everything!! Well no actually it will NOT whiten bonding, crowns or veneers or fillings!!
I bought a tube just to try it... I have whitened my teeth in office and at home but it’s been years. I could not tell ONE difference so I had my husband use it for a few weeks and same thing his teeth had no difference! He even went to the dentist for a cleaning and they couldn’t tell he had used anything either. His shade was the same as they were previous 6 months check up... granted he only used it about a month though. I have found an OTC toothpaste that works just as good and has the SAME STRENGTH FL2 in it and products claiming to whiten your teeth. If you truly want to whiten your teeth use the new whitening strips or go to your dentist!!
Ashley K.
Madison, GA
I started using this toothpaste because I saw a friend selling it on Facebook. I decided to try it because I've tried every whitening treatment besides having my teeth professionally whitened. I was still breastfeeding and was told by my dentist to wait until after I was done before trying any kind of whitening treatment because of the peroxide. I was excited when I saw this product didn't contain any bleach or peroxide so I gave it a try! I was blown away by my results! I definitely recommend dry brushing and because of the amazing results I had, I decided to sell it as well! Buyer beware- there is a knock off on Amazon and eBay that ARE NOT the authentic tubes. Authentic tubes are only available through distributors such as myself!  These are my results from before, 1 week after and about a month after using! Won't use anything else!
Yana W.
Elizabethtown
I love my results so far! I have used this toothpaste for about 8 days and I can see an improvement in the texture of the enamel and the looks. The best part several people had comment about it. I think this product has helped removed the coffee stains and I will continue using to improve more and to maintain the original color of my teeth. The minty flavor is pleasant. I have not experienced any dental issues (zero sensitivity), my gums are healthy and my dentist approved of the product.
Breezy P.
Rexburg, ID
This whitening toothpaste is the real deal guys! Some people look at the price and think $20/$23 with shipping is too expensive for toothpaste, however you pay well over $40/50 for whitening strips and tons more than that if you go into the dentists office to get a treatment. I saw results so quickly with this toothpaste. I have never seen my teeth so white and I constantly have people ask me what I use! I also have several friends that use it and they are so happy with their results as well. If you are looking to whiten your teeth this is the way to go I promise!
Carissa O.
Overall this product is good. I've been using it for a few weeks now and I have seen results, though it's not as dramatic to me as others seem to be. But, it has helped so it does work. I will say that in the beginning I started to notice some sensitivity and normally that's never an issue with my teeth, but it did go away after a few days. And because it doesn't foam I don't always feel like my teeth and mouth feel super clean, but I'm sure that's just my mindset. I would recommend it to others.
Angela G.
Grand Island, NE
I am obsessed with this toothpaste! I seriously look forward to using it everyday because it tastes so good. I am in the process of straightening my teeth and can't stand anymore pain. Strips give me pulpititis so I found this and it has worked so well! Also use on my kids and noticed a different in two brushes! This was after two brushes
Nikki E.
I have been looking for a good Whitener,that actually works.I have heard great things but has anyone personally used it and love it?
How I can get it
Hunter S.
Marlow, OK
sensitivity? what about on cavities? any effect on bad breath?
Hello, I'm interesting in this product AP 24 toothpaste,  but I love live in Mexico City. Where I can purchase this product?
How do I buy? 😁