BY AOSEPT

Powerful Disinfecting System Includes 4 fl. oz. Clear Care and Clear Care System  The AOSEPT system is a powerful cleaning and disinfecting system with bubbling action that disinfects and kills germs from your soft contact lenses without the addition of harsh chemicals or added preservatives. Use AOSEPT Disinfecting Solution as part of the AOSEPT Cleaning and Disinfecting System for comfortable lenses even at the end of the day. What s inside the AOSEPT Disinfecting Solution makes the difference: Hydrogen Peroxide 3% You see it working!   Kills germs and bacteria that can cause serious infections. No preservatives or harsh chemicals ever your eye .  Remember to use the specially designed AOSEPT® Disposable Cup & Disc which neutralizes the active disinfectant to create a gentle, preservative-free saline solution close to your own tears. Contents: AOSE see more...

Liz T.
Liz T.
Ashland, MA
Best contact lens cleaner. I had many problems with my eyes and my doctor suggested I use this product. Other than putting my contacts in before the time limit (NEVER DO RHAT) this product has been great at keeping my lenses clean.
Dominique D.
Dominique D.
I love the way it miosturize my contact lucesnes. Becausr sonetimes you find yourself have to blink to replenish your contact but not with this contact soultion
Alisha W.
Alisha W.
Bronx, NY
I loved this for my contacts. It made them super moisturizing and my contacts applied very nicely. Didn't even feel like they were there!