BY A.O.R ADVANCED ORTHOMOLECULAR RESEARCH

Zen Theanine (60 VeggieCaps) Brand: A.O.R Advanced Orthomolecular Research see more...

Buy on Amazon
Alyssa C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I received AOR Zen Theanine - 60 vcaps a supplimental stress and anxiety aid, to try from Social Nature for free. One bottle contains 60 capsules of L-Theanine: an amino acid that is said to promote calm, relaxed feelings without drowsiness. They can be used to help you focus, relax and/or to prepare you to fall asleep. The directions say to take one capsule in the morning or when you feel you need it. So, in order to test this product, I did as the directions states and I took one capsule in the A.M. on most days, while some days I took a capsule when I was feeling more stressed than usual. I used and tested the effectiveness of these supplements over the course of a couple of weeks, in order to give them a fair judgment. After testing, I can say that I personally did not find these L-Theanine supplements to be affective. I did not notice any increased feelings of calmness and I didn't feel more relaxed. When I was feeling particularly anxious or more stressed than usual, I didn't feel that these pills made any difference. They did not seem to help, or do anything, at all. So, unfortunately, overall I'm afraid that these pills are a total bust. They don't work, so there is no point in buying them. Thus, I will not be buying these supplements in the future. Too bad.
JA B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I received Zen Theanine from Social Nature for free in exchange for my honest review. It definitely helped calm me down, right from the first dose. It did make me a little drowsy though, so I would recommend using it at night instead of during the day. I would definitely recommend it for anyone looking to manage their stress levels.
Tiffany W.
Toronto, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The pill is a little bigger than what i'd like but I did find that it helped me go from an extreme overthinker to a more focused mindset. I was less scattered and more focused with the task at hand. The only thing that was confusing for me was when I can eat before and after taking the pill. The instructions says you should not take it with food.

(I received a free bottle to sample - thanks AOR)