BY AOACE

Maria V.
I love Brisk as well my favorite flavor has got to be the raspberry one. Its refreshing and very delicious. The packaging is nice itself and will definitely recommend it to anybody.
Pamela P.
Mexico , ME
This iced tea has amazing flavor way better than soda I would definitely tell everyone to drink it.
Morgan G.
This is delicious! I'm not a super huge fan of regular iced tea but the raspberry flavor makes this an awesome refreshing beverage!
Brecken C.
Allegan, MI
Tasty and cheap! About .99 on average. Many varieties of flavors offered. Comes in a one liter bottle. Very thirst quenching on a hot day.
Sheena T.
Westminster, VT
I love love love brisk tea very refreshing I buy it all the time even give the kids a lil some times they love it to
Ivette E.
My favorite my first choice of flavored teas best served super cold over ice better then any soda
Michelle N.
Appleton, WI
This stuff has a decent flavor. It isn't my first choice of flavored teas, but I will choose it if it's the only kind of tea a place has. It has a lot of carbs and sugar, so it is rarely a choice of mine. It is best served super cold over ice.