I am a member of the Anytime Fitness challenge. I am getting bored with the food choices. Do you have any other options for recipes?
Noblesville, IN - il y a 2 ans

3 answers

Yes, have you considered the latest weight watchers cookbooks and magazines available at most newsagents. I found some really good books selling out at $4.95 each! I know you have to be a bit lucky to find them at that price. Their recipes are of course, part of a nutritious, weight reduction plan. Also, have you checked out low-fat recipes in other health related magazines, also found in newsagents and even supermarkets such as Woolworths and Coles. I can't think right now of their names, but I know they are available. If you are really keen, check out your local library for low-fat and suitable recipe books - you won't even have to pay for them! Does this help at all?
il y a 2 ans
I am also a night shifter so I need things that can pack easy.
il y a 2 ans
What are you eating currently? For the most part, keep it simple. Protein source, carb source, veggie source. Ex: Chicken Marsala w/ Spinach Or even simpler - Tuna Wrap. Low fat tortilla + tuna +leafy veggies + low fat dressing = 🔥🔥