Anytime Fitness

by Anytime Fitness

Anytime Fitness fits your busy lifestyle with 24-hour access to thousands of gym locations worldwide. They offer personal trainers, tanning and affordable memberships.

What do do You love About the gym?
do you want to start a fitness life? It gave you completely free routines, do you dare? Anytime Fitness ?
I am a member of the Anytime Fitness challenge. I am getting bored with the food choices. Do you have any other options for recipes?
ALSO RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
Start your review of Anytime Fitness!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
The facility that I go to is always clean, products in the vending machines are always stocked etc and the staff are very friendly.in reviews
But the concept of being open 24 hours with all types of equipment including all manners of free weights plus classes if that's your thing, and you can use your key at any other Anytime fitness location... it's great for frequent business travelers.in reviews
Mary O.
Reno, NV
I had a really bad experience with my local anytime fitness. I was told I was able to cancel at anytime and there would be no charge. I was told I was not eligible to cancel without paying my entire fee. With having to go through the bank to stop the reoccurring charge I no longer agreed to pay I am finally out and still had to pay off a debt of 1,000. Bs.
Angela L.
Irving, TX
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
First, the gym is small with limited equipment. I stopped going when COVID hit. They reopened a few months ago and after seeing that people are not wearing masks and not cleaning equipment, I was fed up and closed my account. They need to enforce the mask rules!
Sonni W.
Grayson, LA
I love anytime fitness because you can go to the gym as early or as late as you want. Our local gym does not offer as much as some other gyms I’ve been to but it’s still nice and I can get in a good workout.
Toinen A.
Detroit
I love Anytime Fitness. As the name suggest 24 hour gym time. If i feel fat at 5 am, Problem Solved. There are special hours when an attendant is present.
Tracy W.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
Let’s just say I pay the electric bill. Bc I never go. It’s supposed to be a 24 hour full service center. But certain features can’t be used outside of normal 9-5 business hours. I was stupid and signed a contract, so until it runs out, I help pay the utilities.
Liz P.
Bemidji
Nice staff, good equipment. Wish there were a few separate rooms to stretch or do workouts in. In general, could be bigger, but aside from that I enjoy my workouts at anytime.
Chelsea R.
Fort wayne, IN
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I love this memeber ship.. I decided to get the basic with the hydro massage and tanning bed..the option and space they have is amazing. I never feel judged and the instructors are always there to help you learn the equipment. I would always reccomend you start here bc their cancellation process is super easy and you can start back anytime.
Hannah G.
Mountain Home, AR
Anytime Fitness is one of the most welcoming gyms I have been to. The equipment is well taken care of and clean. Tanning areas are cleaned and lights are updated when needed. I enjoy the friendly welcomes and help the staff gives to their members.
Benjamin P.
One of the more expensive gym memberships I have paid for but i understand with the ability to access any of the gyms across the nation. Would definitely recommend for the business person who is always traveling due to the good availability of locations across the country.
Clara H.
Lawrenceville
Been going for years. They don’t have classes and sometimes the WiFi is shallow but I will continue to keep going
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Mafer R.
Mérida, Yucatán
il y a un an
Susie S. il y a 3 mois
I'll take free workout routines, please. I'm already a member.