BY ANYTIME FITNESS

Anytime Fitness fits your busy lifestyle with 24-hour access to thousands of gym locations worldwide. They offer personal trainers, tanning and affordable memberships. see more...

• Anytime Fitness do you like this gym? Is it open 24/7?2 Answers
  • Does anyone go to one that has food of any sort?1 Answers
  • I really want to get started with a gym and with my hours...2 Answers
Anytime Fitness
  • "The facility that I go to is always clean, products in the vending machines are always stocked etc and the staff are very friendly." in 6 reviews
  • "But the concept of being open 24 hours with all types of equipment including all manners of free weights plus classes if that's your thing, and you can use your key at any other Anytime fitness location... it's great for frequent business travelers." in 3 reviews
Maia T.
Knoxville, TN
I just moved away from a city where this was my go to gym. The gym was on the smaller side but it had a family feel to it which I loved and could not get away from. I loved that the equipment was all up to date and brand new. And everyone at the gym did their part in wiping down the area in which they used! I worked out with the personal trainer at this gym in Kingsport. Chris Ford was the trainer there and man I’m telling you this guy is a wealth of knowledge! You could ask him anything fitness related and he had the answer! And if he didn’t have the answer he would look it up for you! He was such a great person I have so much respect for him! He would hold group classes every now and then which were only 30 min long. And my goodness he would kill everyone in those 30! I also took a few Hip hop classes at this gym which I really loved! The instructor was Kasper and he was just so talented I felt so lucky to have gotten to work with him! Very skilled and so patient! Thanks so much for all the fun I had! Over all this gym was like home really enjoyed working out there!
jess w.
Wonder Lake, IL
I got a membership here almost a year ago in June and it’s been a bad experience. I pay $50/month for a gym with only one of every machine/piece of equipment. There’s only TWO bathroom/shower rooms which is horrible for someone who works out before work. The only time I can get a decent workout in is in the early morning or late night when few people are there. I pay an extra $5/month for the tanning bed and it’s broken. The trainers here are very pushy too. I had a personal trainer for about 6 months (an additional $150-$200/month) and it’s not worth it at all. I tried to opt out of this and they wouldn’t let me. One of my trainers quit and I never received a refund. I won’t be renewing my membership when it expires and I wouldn’t recommend this gym to anyone. Complete waste of money
shera s.
I signed up during a promotion where I had no sign-up fee and 3 months free membership, then my rate was at $32. This was all good. I like that you can use it anytime and anywhere you are at, that is really a plus. Sometimes it was difficult to find a manager to ask questions but that’s probably dependent on the staff. I liked the workout room for stretching, though it was awkward the few times anyone else came into the room. The only real problem I had with this gym was when I needed to cancel my membership. First, you have to be a member for a year, which actually wasn’t made clear to me when I signed up. I broke my foot so I had to do a membership hold, which was fine. But then when my year was done and I wanted to cancel, it took multiple phone calls and visits, every time I was assured it was cancelled, then I would get a charge the next month. It went on for 3 months before I finally got credited for the months I shouldn’t have been charged and actually finally was for sure canceled. I even sat in the room while he called in to cancel my membership every single time. I don’t understand why it would take that long to get it done unless they do it on purpose to see if people keep paying and don’t notice. So for that reason alone I can only give them 2 stars.
Daytra D.
Cayce
I had a membership with this gym for about 2 years. I enjoyed my membership for the most part. It was convenient that I could go to any gym anywhere at any time. I did not like the guest policy however. I only got 3 guest past to use for my overall membership where my guest could work out for free with me. Without a guest pass my guest would have to pay $10 each time they want to work out with me. when my contract was over I was not informed that it would automatically switch to a month to month membership and my card would still be ran without a written notice that I wanted to cancel my membership.
Heather A.
Spring, TX
My husband and I just love Anytime Fitness. Their staff truly is amazing and are their to help you become the best you. They're open 24/7 allowing you to go when the time is best for you. It's a smaller gym, but I feel friendships are made just for that reason and you get the extra credibility that way. I never have to worry about the gym being packed or waiting until a machine I want to use is available. Go to Anytime Fitness, you won't regret it!
Leah S.
Stevens Point, WI
I really like my AF facility where I live.  It's always clean and the trainers are extremely friendly and greet/say bye to almost everyone if you during office hours.  The equipment quality is a lot better than cheaper gyms (Planet Fitness.)  Yes, it's smaller, but even with a packed gym I am able to get the equipment and weights that I need.  I feel like if you're more into lifting than cardio, Anytime Fitness is the gym for you.
Maria-Elisa J.
Danville
Our local anytime fitness in Danville is a little on the snug side so it can feel crowded at certain times. It is very clean and offers many machines and equipment although I wish they would add more but with lack of space limits that ability. I enjoy having access 24 hours! Would like their flexible exercise room to be larger and wished they offered group classes but like I mentioned the limited space puts a barrier to it.
Leonora A.
Seattle
I just switched over to Anytime Fitness at the beginning of the year and it was probably the best choice I ever made! What I love most about it is the sense of family the gym has and the support system that the membership offers. The best part of the gym is you can go whenever it fits your life. Will definitely recommend to anyone who is looking for a new gym.
Mary O.
Reno, NV
I had a really bad experience with my local anytime fitness. I was told I was able to cancel at anytime and there would be no charge. I was told I was not eligible to cancel without paying my entire fee. With having to go through the bank to stop the reoccurring charge I no longer agreed to pay I am finally out and still had to pay off a debt of 1,000. Bs.
Lois F.
Bridgeport, OH
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Anytime Fitness is an amazing gym they have car do they have weight training weight lifting classes yoga white classes cycling class everything they have everything for everyone every shape size it doesn't matter no judgement a great price they have personal trainers if you need them it's a 24/7 gym they also have tanning they are great people that work there they will work with you and help you get on track it's a great place for everyone
Sam G.
We have one opening in my town soon! Is it affordable and worth the membership?
Emily W.
Chippewa Falls, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Do they provide a punching bag?
Chelsea M.
Wellston, OH
I love my Anytime Fitness in my town! They're so friendly and considerate there.
Jennifer W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do they offer Zumba?
Elizabeth A.
Ladson, SC
What's your favorite machine?