BY ANTONYM COSMETICS

A hydrating, volume-boosting, long-wearing mascara for head-turning lashes. Apply Lola Lash Too Organic Certified Mascara to step up the volume, lengthen the look of lashes, and moisturize. It contains shea butter to nourish, sweet almond oil to support natural last growth, and carnauba wax for fullness. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is cruelty-free.

Antonym Lola Lash Too Organic Certified Mascara Black Noir
  • "One of the best high end mascaras, I have little to no eyelashes and this works like a dream an makes my eyelashes so long with a lot of volume! I am impressed!" in 3 reviews
Mara Lyka Y.
IMy aunt gave me one of these and it really helped me emphasize my eyelashes. I really recommend this one. Too bad I ran out of this product already and I can't seem to find it.
Fernando Rances Y.
Doral, FL
This is my favorite of regular mascara so far of the many I've tried. It stays put well without smudging or flaking, yet washes off. I like the curved applicator, as well, for getting the full line of lashes.
Ruzica R.
althea c.
I gave this mascara a try because I say it was organic so that caught my attention, and it was pretty good, I don't really have big lashes so this gave me a major boost, I felt the texture was different in my opinion too thick, while applying i didn't need so many layers, it's a good mascara the only thing was the thicknesses i just have to get use to it
Apnett T.
Brooklyn
I like this mascara color its good my eyes its different I like this product I want to buy again nice packaging is good affordable I would like to recommend to other its nice makeup its easy to apply I would like to buy again nice scent good it's pretty.
Tashauna W.
Fredericksburg ,Virginia
I haven't  got it yet but it seems like the product is very useful and it's very full and it makes your lashes longer and it last as long
Alonie L.
Lansing, MI
This mascara is great it is organic and very thick. i've used this product multiple time and i love it. i bought it at sephora and it was very affordable.i love my eyelashes thick and luscious and that's exactly what it did.
Tania Q.
This mascara is great! It gives you the perfect volume for your lashes. It makes them look longer than they look! Its long lasting mascara. It does fall apart. I recommend this product for many good reasons.
Kira G.
I am in love with this mascara my eyelashes aren't that full and this gives them a nice long full look!
I like this mascara so much! It has a pretty color and it makes my eyes look bigger and my eyelashes look longer. I definitely recommend this as a first ever mascara. It's easy to put it on and it dries quickly!❤
Kristen N.
Cheektowaga, NY
How much is it?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Does this give volume?
Sara B.
Richland, WA
I have never heard of this brand? Are they an indie brand or are they pretty reputable? Thank you for your reply!
Angelica R.
Newark new jersey 07107
Tiene larga resistencia?
BeawtyPi S.
How does it last with color? Is it creamy? I never used a organic mascara before, I want to try!!