BY ANTONYM COSMETICS

A hydrating, volume-boosting, long-wearing mascara for head-turning lashes. Apply Lola Lash Too Organic Certified Mascara to step up the volume, lengthen the look of lashes, and moisturize. It contains shea butter to nourish, sweet almond oil to support natural last growth, and carnauba wax for fullness. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is cruelty-free.

Antonym Lola Lash Too Organic Certified Mascara Black Noir
  • "One of the best high end mascaras, I have little to no eyelashes and this works like a dream an makes my eyelashes so long with a lot of volume! I am impressed!" in 3 reviews
Alonie L.
Lansing, MI
This mascara is great it is organic and very thick. i've used this product multiple time and i love it. i bought it at sephora and it was very affordable.i love my eyelashes thick and luscious and that's exactly what it did.
Mara Lyka Y.
IMy aunt gave me one of these and it really helped me emphasize my eyelashes. I really recommend this one. Too bad I ran out of this product already and I can't seem to find it.
Roberta M.
Minden
Uma das melhores máscaras de cílios que eu já usei na vida! O fato de ser orgânica foi o que chamou a minha atenção em um primeiro momento. Mas logo que usei notei a diferença. A textura é mais suave que as tradicionais e tem uma boa duração. Além disso não faz mal a pele
Kira G.
I am in love with this mascara my eyelashes aren't that full and this gives them a nice long full look!
Fernando Rances Y.
Doral, FL
This is my favorite of regular mascara so far of the many I've tried. It stays put well without smudging or flaking, yet washes off. I like the curved applicator, as well, for getting the full line of lashes.
Ruzica R.
Tania Q.
This mascara is great! It gives you the perfect volume for your lashes. It makes them look longer than they look! Its long lasting mascara. It does fall apart. I recommend this product for many good reasons.
Tanya K.
Spartanburg, SC
Love this it works really great love all the volume it gives me and it's organic so I love that!!
Andrea S.
This product makes your eyelashes look beautiful and lasts all nigh, I buy it in Walgreens!!!
Apnett T.
Brooklyn
I like this mascara color its good my eyes its different I like this product I want to buy again nice packaging is good affordable I would like to recommend to other its nice makeup its easy to apply I would like to buy again nice scent good it's pretty.
Kristen N.
Cheektowaga, NY
How much is it?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Does this give volume?
Sara B.
Richland, WA
I have never heard of this brand? Are they an indie brand or are they pretty reputable? Thank you for your reply!
Angelica R.
Newark new jersey 07107
Tiene larga resistencia?
BeawtyPi S.
How does it last with color? Is it creamy? I never used a organic mascara before, I want to try!!