BY ANTONYM COSMETICS

A hydrating, volume-boosting, long-wearing mascara for head-turning lashes. Apply Lola Lash Too Organic Certified Mascara to step up the volume, lengthen the look of lashes, and moisturize. It contains shea butter to nourish, sweet almond oil to support natural last growth, and carnauba wax for fullness. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is cruelty-free.

Antonym Lola Lash Too Organic Certified Mascara Black Noir
  • "One of the best high end mascaras, I have little to no eyelashes and this works like a dream an makes my eyelashes so long with a lot of volume! I am impressed!" in 3 reviews
Roberta M.
Minden
Uma das melhores máscaras de cílios que eu já usei na vida! O fato de ser orgânica foi o que chamou a minha atenção em um primeiro momento. Mas logo que usei notei a diferença. A textura é mais suave que as tradicionais e tem uma boa duração. Além disso não faz mal a pele
Fernando Rances Y.
Doral, FL
This is my favorite of regular mascara so far of the many I've tried. It stays put well without smudging or flaking, yet washes off. I like the curved applicator, as well, for getting the full line of lashes.
I like this mascara so much! It has a pretty color and it makes my eyes look bigger and my eyelashes look longer. I definitely recommend this as a first ever mascara. It's easy to put it on and it dries quickly!❤
Mara Lyka Y.
IMy aunt gave me one of these and it really helped me emphasize my eyelashes. I really recommend this one. Too bad I ran out of this product already and I can't seem to find it.
Lucy M.
Love this mascara. It is very volumising and also long lasting. Doesn't dry out your lashes, very good mascara.
Kristen N.
Cheektowaga, NY
How much is it?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Does this give volume?
Sara B.
Richland, WA
I have never heard of this brand? Are they an indie brand or are they pretty reputable? Thank you for your reply!
Angelica R.
Newark new jersey 07107
Tiene larga resistencia?
BeawtyPi S.
How does it last with color? Is it creamy? I never used a organic mascara before, I want to try!!