BY ANTONYM COSMETICS

A hydrating, volume-boosting, long-wearing mascara for head-turning lashes. Apply Lola Lash Too Organic Certified Mascara to step up the volume, lengthen the look of lashes, and moisturize. It contains shea butter to nourish, sweet almond oil to support natural last growth, and carnauba wax for fullness. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
althea c.
I gave this mascara a try because I say it was organic so that caught my attention, and it was pretty good, I don't really have big lashes so this gave me a major boost, I felt the texture was different in my opinion too thick, while applying i didn't need so many layers, it's a good mascara the only thing was the thicknesses i just have to get use to it
Apnett T.
Brooklyn
I like this mascara color its good my eyes its different I like this product I want to buy again nice packaging is good affordable I would like to recommend to other its nice makeup its easy to apply I would like to buy again nice scent good it's pretty.
Tania Q.
This mascara is great! It gives you the perfect volume for your lashes. It makes them look longer than they look! Its long lasting mascara. It does fall apart. I recommend this product for many good reasons.
Alonie L.
Lansing, MI
This mascara is great it is organic and very thick. i've used this product multiple time and i love it. i bought it at sephora and it was very affordable.i love my eyelashes thick and luscious and that's exactly what it did.
Ruzica R.
One of the best high end mascaras, I have little to no eyelashes and this works like a dream an makes my eyelashes so long with a lot of volume! I am impressed!
Tashauna W.
Fredericksburg ,Virginia
I haven't  got it yet but it seems like the product is very useful and it's very full and it makes your lashes longer and it last as long
Kira G.
I am in love with this mascara my eyelashes aren't that full and this gives them a nice long full look!
Tanya K.
Spartanburg , SC
Love this it works really great love all the volume it gives me and it's organic so I love that!!
Andrea S.
Miami
This product makes your eyelashes look beautiful and lasts all nigh, I buy it in Walgreens!!!
Nelly C.
Ontario ,ca
I mean its ok but i gave my lashes clumps and I didn't like it so I wouldn't buy it again
Kristen N.
Does this give volume?
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have never heard of this brand? Are they an indie brand or are they pretty reputable? Thank you for your reply!
Angelica R.
Newark new jersey 07107
Tiene larga resistencia?
BeawtyPi S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does it last with color? Is it creamy? I never used a organic mascara before, I want to try!!