2 colors available

BY ANTONYM COSMETICS #73 in Powder Foundation

Coverage: Medium Sheer Skin type: Sensitive Normal Dry Combination Oily Finish: Matte A revitalizing and brightening foundation that provides uniformity, while remaining transparent and light on the face. The Certified Organic Baked Foundation brightens and revitalizes your complexion, blending beautifully for flawless, radiant skin. It features light-reflecting properties and multihued shades, yet gives off a transparent look. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is cruelty-free, certified USDA organic, and eco-certified.

Buy on Sephora
Apnett T.
Apnett T.
Brooklyn
Review for: Nude
I like this product I powder for face I use  in the day its translucent color brilliant and the idea I its with powder and lip gloss its very brilliant affordable I buy in Manhattan store its nice affordable I love it I would like to recommend to other its nice
Hanna J.
Hanna J.
saint abans
Review for: Fair, Nude
this organic foundation is perfect for nature lovers ! it also helps dry up oily skin & it's very easy to apply. i normally buy mine mine at ulta but i'm sure you can get it out her places. I will definitely recommend this product to others.
Brittney B.
Brittney B.
Review for: Nude
I love this !! Amazing it's a must have . Yes it's very affordable . It's a very great high lighter. The packaging is so cute and simple . This was my first time using it and I think it was worth it I will totally purchase again .
leonely c.
leonely c.
Tampa, FL
Review for: Nude
I personally have never tried this product but I heard amazing things about it and a lot of people have recommend it.. I can't wait to try it
Mae C.
Mae C.
Bakersfield, CA
Review for: Nude
Really like it it's buildable for your liking it's great for really any and everyday not cakey looking I recommend
Joanna L.
Joanna L.
Review for: Nude
I tried this product and it was amazing! I recommend it to everyone. Will definitely purchase again!!!
Caroline G.
Caroline G.
El Paso, TX
Review for: Nude
Very beautiful packaging and product works really well. I really liked the consistency
Fernando Rances Y.
Fernando Rances Y.
Miami, Florida
Review for: Nude
I'm amending my review from 3/5 stars to 5/5 stars. While I stand by my original review, I would like to add that since my skin has cleared up I started using this product with a tinted moisturizer and the results were beyond fantastic -- it is a combination made in heaven.

ORIGINAL REVIEW:

The best way I can describe this product is that it's an awesome product that doesn't quite suit my needs.

The good:
The clear PROS to me are that the color truly does adapt to your skin tone, which makes it accessible to everyone. It's also all natural and sustainable, which makes it great for sensitive skin. The powder leaves a natural, radiant glow to the skin which is absolutely gorgeous and perfect for those who have great skin and want that "glow from within" type of look. The powder is extremely lightweight and offers very light to no coverage, so if you're looking for a powder with even a slight amount of coverage, this product isn't for you. There are 2 ways I personally see to best use this product: 1. In conjunction with a tinted moisturizer or BB cream. 2. As a setting powder.

The bad:
I really wish this powder provided a bit more coverage and was less bulky in packaging. I do really like the sustainable packaging, but for too long I was carrying around this huge powder compact and a bulky tinted moisturizer during my travels, which was not a good use of my precious cargo space. Furthermore, I began to question how much I really needed the powder since it didn't provide any coverage. Also, as the product has a radiant quality to it, I noticed that it actually pronounced various skin imperfections/pimples. If I had to be honest, I highly recommend Alima Pure's Satin Matte Foundation, even for those who aren't looking for a Matte Powder Foundation. It leaves a natural, air brushed, healthy glow to the skin and stays on all day! Also, they offer something like 60 different shades so there really is a shade for everyone. And just to be crazy specific, I use this routine in combination with Wayne Goss's Lazy Girl Foundation tutorial on youtube - this tutorial shows how powder foundations are for everyone!
Kawther S.
Kawther S.
Algeria DZ
Review for: Fair
That product is awesoome really i like it is very efficace like you are not putting anything on your face. I advice you to try it and you will never regret
Rania Z.
Rania Z.
Laval, QC
Review for: Fair
I love this! Goes on light and smooth and the color is just right. Cool container too. Oh yeah and the customer service at Antonym is excellent
Georgia T.
Georgia T.
Wales
Beauty Junkie Expert
I want to review some products how to I get stuff to review if you have had free stuff answer this
Ashley E.
Ashley E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've never heard of this brand before 😍.
Sara B.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is Antonym a reputable brand? Also how do you like this baked foundation? How is the coverage? Thank you for your reply!
Savannah H.
Savannah H.
Lunenburg
Beauty Junkie Expert
So I'm wondering, is this a very pigmented foundation or is it sheer? Full coverage? And what is the finish like?
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Pflugerville , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this powder light on skin?