BY ANTONYM COSMETICS

Coverage: Medium Sheer Skin type: Sensitive Normal Dry Combination Oily Finish: Matte A revitalizing and brightening foundation that provides uniformity, while remaining transparent and light on the face. The Certified Organic Baked Foundation brightens and revitalizes your complexion, blending beautifully for flawless, radiant skin. It features light-reflecting properties and multihued shades, yet gives off a transparent look. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is cruelty-free, certified USDA organic, and eco-certified.

Buy on Sephora
Amber T.
Sayre, PA
Review for: Nude
I love antonym. Animal cruelty free, vegan. I switched from always liquid foundation to this powder. My face has cleared up even though the coverage isn’t as full as I was used to. I got used to the feeling of a naked face and love this product. It lasts me about 4 months using nearly every day
Hanna J.
Saint Albans , WV
Review for: Fair, Nude
this organic foundation is perfect for nature lovers ! it also helps dry up oily skin & it's very easy to apply. i normally buy mine mine at ulta but i'm sure you can get it out her places. I will definitely recommend this product to others.
Brittney B.
Review for: Nude
I love this !! Amazing it's a must have . Yes it's very affordable . It's a very great high lighter. The packaging is so cute and simple . This was my first time using it and I think it was worth it I will totally purchase again .
Apnett T.
Brooklyn
Review for: Nude
I like this product I powder for face I use  in the day its translucent color brilliant and the idea I its with powder and lip gloss its very brilliant affordable I buy in Manhattan store its nice affordable I love it I would like to recommend to other its nice
jessica b.
Review for: Nude
It feels so soft on your skin. That matte finish d oesnt make you look oily and feels soft to the touch. It helps cover the red spots with a nice finish
leonely c.
Tampa, FL
Review for: Nude
I personally have never tried this product but I heard amazing things about it and a lot of people have recommend it.. I can't wait to try it
Heather (.
Utica
How about 10 stars! This is a must have! I apply it once and I love how I can't even tell it's on my face. Sits very light.
Mae C.
Bakersfield, CA
Review for: Nude
Really like it it's buildable for your liking it's great for really any and everyday not cakey looking I recommend
Joanna L.
Review for: Nude
I tried this product and it was amazing! I recommend it to everyone. Will definitely purchase again!!!
Caroline G.
El Paso, TX
Review for: Nude
Very beautiful packaging and product works really well. I really liked the consistency
Georgia T.
Wales
Beauty Junkie Expert
I want to review some products how to I get stuff to review if you have had free stuff answer this
LEAR39336Maigret R.
Me gustaría probarla
Ashley E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've never heard of this brand before 😍.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is Antonym a reputable brand? Also how do you like this baked foundation? How is the coverage? Thank you for your reply!
LORI H.
Pittston, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ok what store can you find this in , and the price point , and does it really work well for dry skin ?