BY ANTONIO PUIG

Design House: Antonio Puig Year Introduced: 1968 Fragrance Notes: Herbs, Citrus Notes, Green Notes. Recommended Use: Evening see more...

Buy on Target*
Timothy R.
Madison, NJ
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
I'm okay with scent but it's not my favorite. I would give it a two star for the scent but the container makes it look so cool so i added another star.
Yaimee O.
I would buy this for my son as a gift. I like the design of the bottle and it looks expensive. It also looks like it will smell good.
Kimberly M.
I highly recommend this the smell smells so great he would want to buy more for your special one or for yourself
Mariah B.
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
This smells sooooo good and I really recommend it if you're looking for something new and it's adorable
danielle g.
I bought for my boyfriend and I don't regreat it , it smells amazing on him like so gooooddd
Michelle R.
Doral, FL
Wow, grandioso, un olor increíble, no dejó de recomendarlo, es simplemente grandioso. Lo amooo! Todos lo usan
Jamal C.
Hinesville, GA
I like the look of this bottle 😍 I should stop by the Tanger Outlet or Macy's and check this out.
Anny C.
What os the price? Where are can get it?
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
Just here for my badge... Sorry!
Jamal C.
Hinesville, GA
How does this smell? Really want to try this