BY ANTONIO BANDERAS SPIRIT

Citrus, plum, woody Oriental notes. see more...

Maria M.
dallas
This was once a Christmas gift, and it was all time favorite perfume. I was strong , but very soft. Always received compliments on this scent because everyone loved it. I just haven’t been able to find it again.
Victoria  G.
Edmond, OK
I love this fragrance. I have yet purchased it but I probably will for my boyfriend next Christmas. Just try it a sephora. You'll fall in love with it too
Mariangeli P.
DORAL, FL
I love its smell is absolutely amazing ... I love that fragrance is wonderful I bought it and it was worth. It was one of my favorite mothers too.
Rubi S.
My husband and I prefer the secret over the smell of this cologne. we wouldn't recommend this one but the secret smells amazing!!
ashley b.
Roe, AR
Smells great. I got it on Amazon for $20 after I used the one I received as a gift I always get complimented on this scent
khadijatul t.
Hollis, NY
This is a unique size for perfume bottle. This helps decorate the dressing table too!!!! The smell of it is unique too
Annette L.
South Gate, CA
I love this fragrance it is wonderful I bought it twice and it was worth it. It was one of my mothers favorite too.
milan r.
columbia, MD
Antonio Banderas Spirit Eau de Toilette Spra has a Citrus, plum flavors with a little woody Oriental note.
Tiffany and diane K.
Redondo Beach, CA
I love the fragrance and bottle very well made and my daughters love it too thanks mom you rock
Yusbely N.
carabobo, puerto cabello
fue mi perfume por dos años me encantaba su fragancia porque no era nada dulce,use hasta su ultima gota me lo podia colocar una vez al dia y me duraba todo el dia, no lo pude adquirir xq en venezuela se volvió super costoso ya que la inflación nos consume