BY ANTONIO BANDERAS SEDUCTION IN BLACK

Spicy Enticing Top notes: Luminous sparkles of bergamot with tart zests of black currant 3 Middle notes: Coriander, cardamom nutmeg 6 Base notes: Cedar, Tonka, amber musk Seduction in Black is a spicy and enticing cologne created by Antonio Banderas for men who love to show off their sense of style. Released in 2009, this scent has notes of amber, bergamot, and black currant that are sure to please those closest to you. This casual cologne is perfect for when you have to head in to work for the day or for when you want to hang out with friends and family members. see more...

Stephanie A.
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
This spray smells very good and is long lasting! It lingers all day long! My husband always gets completes on it! He really likes it! It's a little expensive but it's worth the money you pay 💰 you not need to spray a lot on for it to last!
KATHERINE P.
Doral, FL
Master Groomer Expert Level 4
This is one of the most delicious fragance that has Antonio banderas but at the same timé i love, has a pleasant but also addictive fragance that lasts for a very long timé and my dad this fragance is súper rich, but this is also due to ph person.
Peggy C.
Akron, OH
This is a great product to buy for your man and it is a very nice bottle and It is my first time and it smells great and has a nice scent to it and I will buy some again and there is no room for improvement.
Rosmary M.
Su fragancia es espectacular, un aroma tan varonil que enloquece a cualquier chica, mi novio la usa y me encanta cuando despues del baño se la aplica es algo muy sexy.
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
My husband has this and it is the best smelling spray ever!!! He absolutely loves it and so do I! The scent is very long lasting, but not too strong. Some colones are very strong so I don't like them, but this one is perfect!
Heath C.
Love the blue seduction! I havent tried the black one yet but i will soon enough! Great scent, cheap price, def worth the money! Def recommend!!
Alyssa T.
New Haven , IN
This is my absolute favorite that my hubby wears. It smells so damn good. I can't keep my hands off of him when we sprays this cologne
Andrea J.
FL
I love be there fruity smell of this perfume, it's Sooo good, I love it. If he like the fruity smeel this is for him
Ruzica R.
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
Bought these and they are great. Very durable. Great and easily worrks. I would definitely recommend this product
Heather M.
Charlottesvle, VA
Don't think this smells very nice. Price was excellent but not a fan of the packaging or the smell.
KATHERINE P.
Doral, FL
Master Groomer Expert Level 4
As not love this fragance??
Valentina R.
Que tan recomendable sería este perfume? Me gustaría regalarselo a mi novio y quisiera alguna opinión masculina, preferiblemente de alguien que ya lo haya usado.
Jessica T.
Cleveland, OH
Stephanie A.
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
What kind of sense does it have and does it last all day?