BY ANTONIO BANDERAS

Antonio Banderas Blue Seduction for Men Eau de Toilette Natural Spray, 52 1.7 Ounces see more...

Aubrey H.
Tacoma, WA
There's something very comforting about this scent. I am not for floral smells, so I usually steer towards men's scents. I like this one a lot. I have had a little sampler pack that I've used a few times, and I might actually purchase real soon.
Ashley R.
Wetumpka, AL
This smells so good! I bought this for my husband's Christmas gift when we first started dating! I love how it smells and he does too. He only wears it for special occasions, although I wish he would wear it all the time!
Kara M.
Elk Grove Vlg, IL
This smell is certainly as seductive as it's creator! This is in my top 5 of men's cologne and a very clean smell. Works well with different body chemistries.
Brandie R.
This smells really good and my husband likes it . agreed that it doesn't last long though
Carixa M.
Mayaguez, Puerto Rico
Positives: Citrus based cologne that is light and crisp. Projection won't offend people. Negatives: Does not last long. Bottom line: Cologne is perfect for office staff meetings and crowd situations.
Anthony V.
Caracas
El mejor perfume que usado, el color, el envase, el olor. Muy bueno, la verdad todo el vale la pena. Es muy duradero y facil de llevar