BY ANTONIO BANDERAS

Natural charm is converted into true seduction through this irresistible fragrance. Essential. Versatile and relaxed. A comfortable fragrance that works in any situation. A sure gift (to yourself). Exceptional. Feisty. A fragrance to stand out. Your business card. Sensual. Elegance and seduction. The perfect fragrance for those games of seduction. Fresh. Energetic and bright. A fragrance that draws attention, even during the busiest moments. A unique fragrance that won’t be around forever.

Fragrance Notes:

TOP NOTES: CITRUS, EXOTIC FRUIT, AROMATIC, ITALIAN BERGAMOT, BLACKCURRANT, MINT

MIDDLE NOTES: FRESH AQUA, FLORAL FRESHNESS, SPICY, WATERMELON, TRANSPARENT FLORAL NOTES, CARDAMOM

BASE NOTES: WOODY GOURMAND, AMBER, MUSK, CEDAR, “CAPPUCCINO” ACCORD, AMBER NOTE, MUSK NOTES

Katelyn S.
Dallas, TX
I have male friends who use this cologne and let me tel you, it smells fantastic! I highly recommend for men or for women to buy as a gift for their significant other, you won't regret it! It will last for a while as well, as you only need one spritz.
Geraldine L.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Yo uso el de mujer y es sencillamente exquisiiiitoooooo mi esposo tiene este y el olor es genial! Y es super economico! Lo recomiendo! Lo compraria mil veces mas, lo uso desde los 17 años y ya tengo 26
Aubrey H.
Tacoma, WA
There's something very comforting about this scent. I am not for floral smells, so I usually steer towards men's scents. I like this one a lot. I have had a little sampler pack that I've used a few times, and I might actually purchase real soon.
Ashley R.
Wetumpka, AL
This smells so good! I bought this for my husband's Christmas gift when we first started dating! I love how it smells and he does too. He only wears it for special occasions, although I wish he would wear it all the time!
Laurin E.
Vicksburg, MS
I love this product and the smell of it. Not sure what it is a mixture of but I absolutely love it. Its so hard to find this product but when I do I make sure to buy more than one bottle at a time. Wish it was easier to find because I wear it daily.
Jennie m.
I absolutely love this colonge! It's not expensive and the smell is amazing! I hate that it's so hard to find though. I but it for my teenage son whenever I can find it. He loves it!
Valeria A.
Katy, TX
Antonio Banderas always has a way of capturing natural essence. It is never overpowering or left lingering in a room. It is the kind of perfume that makes people stop and ask, what are you wearing that smells so good. I will never turn down a nice bottle of Antonio Banderas perfume.
Kara M.
Elk Grove Vlg, IL
This smell is certainly as seductive as it's creator! This is in my top 5 of men's cologne and a very clean smell. Works well with different body chemistries.
Eduardo G.
4700SW 80th St
This has been my favorite perfum for about 10 years. It is not that hard so you can use it as an every day perfum or also for a special occassion.
Madelaine H.
Chula Vista, CA
It very hard to find but absolute love it I don't buy it for myself but I love it when my hubby wears it
Camille S.