BY ANTONIO BANDERAS BLUE SEDUCTION

Oriental Fougere Fragrance Launched by the design house of Antonio Banderas in the year 2007. This masculine fragrance possesses a blend of mint, bergamot, oak moss, woods, cassis, nutmeg, melon, cardamom, musk, apple, and cappuccino. see more...

Valeria C.
Medley, FL
I bought it for my boyfriend, the smell it's good but no long lasting, so I would like to invert my money in another fragance.
greidy p.
Mi novio le encanta esta colonia mucho. Su olor increĆ­ble. La colonia no es fuerte en absoluto. Lo recomiendo altamente.
dariana v.
Jber, AK
I love Antonio Banderas!!! He is so handsome!! So I am sure that this product is amazing and I would buy it.
Derrika W.
Memphis, TN
My boyfriend loves this cologne so much. Its smell amazing. The cologne is not strong at all. I highly recommend it.
Katrina B.
This is my favorite EAU de toilette ! My girl use Always use it and it is just perfect. Irresistible! I love it! And it is also affordable and it has so many presentations. Super cool.
Wilman A.
Carupano, Sucre
De los mejores perfumes que he comprado en mi vida. Y totalmente como se llama "blue seduction" es la perfecta descripcion de esta fragancia.