Antonio Banderas Blue Seduction Eau De Toilette Spray uploaded by Hellen Michael G.Antonio Banderas Blue Seduction Eau De Toilette Spray uploaded by Hellen Michael G.Antonio Banderas Blue Seduction Eau De Toilette Spray uploaded by yisela a.

BY ANTONIO BANDERAS

Design House: Antonio Banderas Year Introduced: 2008 Fragrance Notes: Cassis, Mint, Melon, Bergamot, Apple, Ocean Accord, Oak Moss, Cappuccino Accord, Musk, Woods, Cardamom, Nutmeg. see more...

Buy on Beauty ...
Amanda G.
Imagine in a product that benefits the customer anywhere at any time its fragrance and splendid durability. It will ensure that your personality is in the product you use!
Elia B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using this perfume since 2013 and is my favorite. The fragance stay all day long,is soft and sweet at the same time
Hellen Michael G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Super pero súper delicioso me encanta me fascina lo compraría mil veces porque me fascina
Angeles U.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Excelente perfume, es muy bueno huele muy bien, y dura todo el dia, very good! Very good
juan m.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Este perfume de Antonio banderas huele muy bien, mi novia lo usa, muy bueno, very good.
Anika H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing perfume. Smells super good. It kinda is expensive but it's worth it.
Gabriela V.
The fragrance is amazing and so is the durability! I think this is the fragrance that i got more compliments ever! I have been buying it since I found out about it.
Laura L.
Armenia Quindío
OMG has a spectacular smell, I love its presentation, it is very very good, And its smell lasts all day, I love it when my boyfriend uses it is great
Kellenyn S.
Incredible presentation, wonderful smell and freshness, durable, leaves no stains, good perfume, good smell, incredible
Nina M.
Miami, Florida
Its my favorite fragance, not sweet or floral smell. Its just perfect. Im a repeat user and I can't stop using it
PRISCILLA P.
A fixação é Boa ? E a fragrância ?