Antonio Banderas Blue Seduction Eau De Toilette Spray uploaded by yisela a.Antonio Banderas Blue Seduction Eau De Toilette Spray uploaded by Hellen G.Antonio Banderas Blue Seduction Eau De Toilette Spray uploaded by Hellen G.

BY ANTONIO BANDERAS

Design House: Antonio Banderas Year Introduced: 2008 Fragrance Notes: Cassis, Mint, Melon, Bergamot, Apple, Ocean Accord, Oak Moss, Cappuccino Accord, Musk, Woods, Cardamom, Nutmeg. see more...

Amanda G.
Imagine in a product that benefits the customer anywhere at any time its fragrance and splendid durability. It will ensure that your personality is in the product you use!
Elia B.
I've been using this perfume since 2013 and is my favorite. The fragance stay all day long,is soft and sweet at the same time
Hellen G.
Super pero súper delicioso me encanta me fascina lo compraría mil veces porque me fascina
Angeles U.
Doral, FL
Excelente perfume, es muy bueno huele muy bien, y dura todo el dia, very good! Very good
juan m.
Doral, FL
Este perfume de Antonio banderas huele muy bien, mi novia lo usa, muy bueno, very good.
Anika H.
Amazing perfume. Smells super good. It kinda is expensive but it's worth it.
Nermine E.
This perfume is a blind buy for me.It is fresh but at the same time fruity and sweet.It lasts long on my skin and specially on my clothes and hair.My husband loves it,too.Recommend to those who loves sweet scent.
Gabriela V.
The fragrance is amazing and so is the durability! I think this is the fragrance that i got more compliments ever! I have been buying it since I found out about it.
Laura L.
Armenia Quindío
OMG has a spectacular smell, I love its presentation, it is very very good, And its smell lasts all day, I love it when my boyfriend uses it is great
Kellenyn S.
Incredible presentation, wonderful smell and freshness, durable, leaves no stains, good perfume, good smell, incredible
PRISCILLA P.
A fixação é Boa ? E a fragrância ?