Personal CareOral CareMouthwashUp & Up
Antiseptic Mouthwash Green Mint - 507 fl oz - Up&Up

Antiseptic Mouthwash Green Mint - 50.7 fl oz - Up&Up™

by Up & Up

NULL

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Antiseptic Mouthwash Green Mint - 50.7 fl oz - Up&Up™!
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Antiseptic Mouthwash Green Mint - 50.7 fl oz - Up&Up™ uploaded by Val W.
Purchased at: Target
This mouthwash burns! It’s strong y’all! Some people like that feeling because they feel that it means it’s working. I feel like it might be working a little too we’ll because it’s probably my attacking all bacteria (good and bad) in your mouth. Instead of using this as my main mouthwash, I put a little in the water I put in my Waterpik about once or twice a week. This dilutes it and I feel that it adds a little more cleaning power to my Waterpik.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is my go-to mouthwash. It’s not nearly as expensive as the leading brands and it works just as great. I actually prefer Up and Up’s version because the mint doesn’t sting my mouth. It doesn’t feel as harsh and doesn’t burn.
Richmond, VA
I can't tell you how awful this mouthwash is. I am not a picky person when it comes to mouthwash, which is why I just chose this off-brand. It stains your mouth because of all the dye in it! Because it is mouthwash, you are not supposed to rinse your mouth afterward, but how could you not when your mouth is now green?? We just used it to clean the kitchen sink. Up & Up Antiseptic Mouthwash - Original Flavor - 1.5L - Up&Up
San Diego, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This mouthwash has a pleasant minty flavor which leaves my teeth, gums, and whole mouth feeling fresh and clean.
Purchased at: Target
This is a good mouthwash. It has a minty flavor that isn't too over powering or medicinal tasting. Being a store brand it's a little cheaper than name brands and usually will have a coupon for it on the Target app.
This mouth wash it alright. My dad really like it a lot. It has a nice minty smell. I definitely recommend it.
Redondo Beach , CA
I love this mouthwash. It tastes great and leaves my mouth feeling fresh and clean. It’s perfect
Rio Grande Cy, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I just recently purchased this product I felt it was great for the price I would recommend it
I use this mouthwash everyday and feel like it pales in comparison to other mouthwashes on the market. It is refreshing but doesn't seem to have the same effect that other mouthwashes available.
Middle River, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This works just as well for me as the name-brand equivalents and costs significantly less. I use it after every toothbrushing and my mouth feels so fresh and clean.

Looking for your answer?