BeautyFaceFacial SkincareAntipodes
Resurrect Clarifying Facial Toner 100ml

Antipodes Resurrect Clarifying Facial Toner 100ml

by Antipodes

A beautifully refreshing toner that harnesses the positive energy of sweet sage.

Skin Benefits
This active, clarifying toner helps reduce the appearance of visual and open pores while providing balance and resurrection to your skin's surface — as well as your emotions. Suited to most skin types, especially oily.

Credentials
This daily toner is certified organic by BioGro New Zealand, an internationally- recognized and accredited organization that ensures formulations are free from toxic ingredients.

It is also certified vegan by the UK Vegetarian Society, the oldest and most respected vegetarian and vegan organization in the world.

Antipodes is committed to repurposing, reusing and recycling, including using recyclable boxes made from 100% biodegradable cardboard derived from sustainable forests as well as glass bottles, aluminum tubes and printing with 100% eco ink from vegetables.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Antipodes Resurrect Clarifying Facial Toner 100ml!
Erica S.
new zealand
Smells amazing , feels super hydrating , I use this every night once I’ve removed my makeup
Oksana S.
Buckinghamshire, Beakonsfield
This toner comes in a spray bottle which is amazing. It means I didn’t have to bother getting a cotton pad, swiping it over my face and then disposing of said cotton pad. Never underestimate the depths of my laziness. This toner is said to reduce the appearance of open pores which I can’t confirm or deny as I have been blessed with itty bitty pores. I can, however, confirm that this toner leaves your skin feeling refreshed and ready to be moisturised. The scent of sweet sage is very calming. I used it again mid-day to see if it could also work as a face mist and it does! The spray gave my face a slight glow without messing with my makeup.
Ataahua H.
New zealand
A good product that does the job. Good for refreshing my skin but at times it will sting my skin which is not very good.

Looking for your answer?