BY ANTIPODES

Tiegan R.
Amazing!! I have such sensitive eyes and recently they’ve been getting awful dry flakey patches but this has saved them and brought them back from the brink of death - plus it’s done wonders on the fine lines!
Abbie M.
This tiny pot lasts a very long time. only used half in the space of a year. I don’t need eye cream really as I’m young so haven’t noticed a huge difference but feels great and will prevent wrinkles and heavily decreases any dark circles when I’m tired
Wendy F.
Sydney
Very nice product, absolutely love this cream. A bit pricey but once again is a really good product. Definitely effective, and good packaging. I appreciate the glass jar. I probably buy this product again when on sale or discount as I said before,is a bit pricey.
Oksana S.
London
f you like the sound of treating your eyes to all the benefits of avocado oil, try out theKiwi Seed Oil Eye Cream where avocado oil is the second ingredient. And you’ll get the added bonus of the Vitamin C from the seed of the New Zealand kiwi that will repair any damaged tissue around the delicate eye area.