Add a Photo

By ANTIPODES
#59 in Face Oil
Avocado oil is packed full of vitamins and antioxidants that are perfect for maintaining a healthy complexion. Antipodes have used this to formulate their Divine Avocado and Rosehip Face Oil (30ml); a daily hydrating oil treatment that protects against environmental damage whilst promoting a firmer complexion. The facial oil has been scientifically proven to stimulate Type 1 collagen in skin cells by up to 51% meaning lost collagen is replaced and optimum collagen in the face is maintained for a youthful flawless face whatever the age or skin type. - K.R Directions for use: Apply from face down to neck and decolletage after cleansing. Finish with moisturiser is extra hydration is needed.
AnaKarina G.
AnaKarina G.
June 19, 2017, 5:38 p.m.
Review for: ANTIPODES Avocado & Rosehip Divine Face Oil
I thought this product was going to work wonders since a lot of people talk about it
I finally purchased and wore it for a day.... when I put it on at night, I woke up and I had bumps all over my face and neck. It looked like I had the chicken pox!! Most terrifying thing, I don't know if it is this brand or if I am allergic to an ingredient but I was very disappointed
Alex M.
Alex M.
June 2, 2017, 4:32 p.m.
Review for: ANTIPODES Avocado & Rosehip Divine Face Oil
It's a natural super hydrating serum, oil based. I have used it on and off for the past few years at night but I have not seen anything special. I have oily to combination skin. Maybe it works better on dry skin.
Sez 1.
Sez 1.
June 8, 2017, 5:31 a.m.
Review for: ANTIPODES Avocado & Rosehip Divine Face Oil
I purchased this product and I absolutely loveeee it! It's a natural face oil and it soaks up beautifully and doesn't feel oily at all. You only need two or three small drops to cover your whole face, the smell isn't to strong. It's not to pricey and is definitely worth the money!!!!
Yvonne F.
Yvonne F.
Shannon
Oct. 18, 2016, 5:02 a.m.
Review for: ANTIPODES Avocado & Rosehip Divine Face Oil
I recently purchased this all natual facial oil to combat dehdrated skin and I can safely say its amazing! I was concerned as I do tend to break out but this is perfect for those of us with combination skin. The smell is also gorgeous but not strong....I love it!