Skin CareSun CareSupergoop!
Antioxidant Infused Sunscreen Mist With Vitamin C SPF 50

Antioxidant Infused Sunscreen Mist With Vitamin C SPF 50

by Supergoop!

Shop Supergoop! Antioxidant Infused Sunscreen Mist With Vitamin C SPF 50. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

I have acne prone skin. Will it make me breakout?
Does this leave you feeling like you have extra oil on your face or make your face feel dirty?
I was wondering how it does under makeup? Am I going to go through a bunch of face tissues to keep the oily face look away?
Start your review of Antioxidant Infused Sunscreen Mist With Vitamin C SPF 50!
Product Highlights
This stuff works great! especially on sensitive skin. my husband hates to use lotion on his skin because he breaks out but he had no problems with this. he's also fair skinned and it protects his skin really well.in reviews
Letty S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Master Groomer Expert Level 5
1,020 reviews
Antioxidant Infused Sunscreen Mist With Vitamin C SPF 50 uploaded by Letty S.
l love this product! I have tried a lot of mineral sunscreen sprays, and they generally clog or cause more stains and mess than the convenience is worth but this one is terrific. It's easy to use, clean and works and smells good and the price is not bad.
Jennifer M.
Green Bay, WI
I have very sensitive skin and need a sunscreen that doesn’t irritate and still provides me with ultimate sun protection. Supergoop ticks all of my boxes for great sunscreen!
Tori M.
Oregon, WI
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this for reapplying spf and I like that you can use it on wet skin as well. I don’t love that it can feel a bit greasy on the skin but overall a great product for a good price and I would recommend.
Jasmine
This is my favorite sunscreen out there! I use this every time I’m out in the sun and it works great! This is also really good for kids.
Cat D.
I love Supergoop products. They all smell great. I didn't like the way this sprays out however. It kind of streams out and then you have to rub in with your hands. I suggest getting the setting spray and hand cream. Those are my all time favorite sunscreens.
Jodi L.
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
Being a melanoma survivor sun screen in everything is a must. Super goop has a wonderful line for a eauty enthusiast including this product which works great and smells good. The products look great too. The product doesnt burn your eyes or run.
Alli D.
Highland Park, NJ
It definitely prevented sun exposure which was great. I just could not stand the smell. The texture was very sticky too and I don't think it helped keep my makeup on as it claimed to
Heather L.
Palo Alto, CA
Great product, prevents burning but still allows users to have a nice tan. Was offered this at Northstar California Resort to users in a large pump bottle, overall very nice product that serves its purpose. Would recommend to a friend for everyday as well as heavy duty use.
Lucy P.
Merion Sta, PA
I really wasn't a fan of this, very glad I got the small one. It's got a very nice but way too heavy scent, and it leaves my skin feeling sticky and looking shiny. The packaging didn't work very well either, it was wobbly and had to be pushed just right. I will say I didn't get burnt with it on, but my skin felt worse & my face usually dosn't get tooooo much color anyway.
Mermaid M.
One of the better spray sunscreens you can purchase! It goes on even and does not take a ton of spray to get a good coat.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...