Mad Hippie

3 star

2 star

1 star

5 / 5
I love this facial oil! It wasn't greasy and spread evenly over the skin. The ingredients were natural and smelled good! Keeps my face glowing and hydrated throughout the day!
5 / 5
My favorite way to use this oil is with my facial roller. It is a medium weight oil, so please use sparingly as a little goes a long way and you don’t want to over saturate your face and feel oily. It smells nice and it really does feel like it’s hydrating my skin within minutes of applying. However it can be to absorb so I wouldn’t use it under makeup, to me it functions better as an at-night treatment right before bed, or use it after you’ve cleaned your skin with a face mask and you are relaxing and not going to put makeup on for at least a half hour afterwards
5 / 5
This facial oil I got from whole foods market, and that is not expensive. The oil that I usually use it in the every morning with facial Gua Sha tool. I feel this oil is not a rich one, but using it in the winter is full enough to moisture my skin, and keep my skin away from dryness.