Skin CareFacial SkincareFace OilMad Hippie
Antioxidant Facial Oil by Mad Hippie

Antioxidant Facial Oil by Mad Hippie

by Mad Hippie

Mad Hippie Antioxidant Facial Oil is a free radical fighting, hydrating oil. Mad Hippie Antioxidant Facial Oil uses genuine flower power, natural antioxidants and active essentials working hand in hand to liberate the skin from signs of aging. By...

Hi every one. Does anyone know how to layer it? Is it can be like cleanser-toner-serum-moisturizer -and this one? Am I right for step?
Can this antioxidant oil be applied over the vitamin or exfoliant serums? I find that oils over serums basically stick to each other and start to come away from the face like they’re pilling and I hate that.
How is this for dry skin? And what are the key benefits?
Start your review of Antioxidant Facial Oil by Mad Hippie!
Christi M.
Grapevine, TX
Antioxidant Facial Oil by Mad Hippie uploaded by Christi M.
This product is really nice when mixed in with the vitamin C serum or by itself. It gives your skin that extra bit of hydration and proves to be very effective. I have been regularly using this product for about a year and will continue.
Anthony H.
THORNTON, CO
Antioxidant Facial Oil by Mad Hippie uploaded by Anthony H.
This medium weight Facial Oil is a decent blend of hydrating/nourishing Oils alongside some pretty great antioxidant Ingredients. Argan Oil, Pomegranate Seed Oil, Sunflower Seed Oil, and a whole host of Extracts including Pomegranate, Cranberry, Blueberry, Strawberry, Kiwi, Watermelon, Grape Seed, Camu Camu, Goji, Acia, and Sea Buckthorn all make the list. This Antioxidant Facial Oil applies fairly well…spreading out over Skin pretty easily (although I tended to mix it with my Moisturizer after the first couple of weeks). Also, I personally didn’t notice any irritation, overly “greasy” feeling, or really any negative effects from it to be honest. Which brings me to why I didn’t love it…I didn’t see many positive effects from it either. Heavier Products like the Peach & Lily Pure Beam Luxe Oil offer a lot more nourishment and a “rich feeling” effect along with a pretty intense glow (which some people really like). On the flip side, lighter/dry Oils like the Youth To The People Superberry Hydrate + Glow Oil are perfectly suited for Oily/Combination Skin types and pack in a ton of antioxidants as well. This Oil from Mad Hippie just fell somewhere in-between and didn’t really “WOW” me in any particular way. The one thing that I can note is the Sweet Orange Oil used for fragrance is pretty apparent and gives this Product a slight (but not very long lasting) Pledge Surface Cleaner smell LOL! I know I’m coming after Mad Hippie for their scents but they are pretty odd. Even as I write this…I’m applying a drop or two every so often to my hand to see it in action a bit more. Each layer absorbs nicely, feels just fine, but doesn’t leave a brightening or softening effect. It’s just…there. And that’s the impression I’m left with. I don’t think I’ll be coming back.
Dayle M.
Apex, NC
Antioxidant Facial Oil by Mad Hippie uploaded by Dayle M.
Antioxidant Facial Oil by Mad Hippie uploaded by Dayle M.
Purchased at: ULTA
This face oil is amazing. It has a nice serum/oil feel. I have been using this every day for a few weeks. It is absolutely filled with good stuff like argan, goji, camu camu (niacin and vitamin c), sea buckthorn and vitamin e just to name a few. I take one star off because I wish it would absorb a little faster and it’s not as moisturizing as I would like (nothing is for my dry skin 😞) When I apply my oils I first put a few drops on the back of my hand from there I apply my oils -face, neck and décolletage. When I’m done I rub the backs of my hands together. Your hands will tattle on you!!! They will tell your age when you want them to shut up! Take care of them just as your face!
Heather L.
Tampa, FL
This serum is an amazing find! It has the same ingredients plus more as Sunday Riley Juno and performs so well! I contacted the company to see how they extracted their oils and they use cold press and heatless techniques for all ingredients. any skin type can use this. It works well at night or even to put a drop in your moisturizer during the day. It's wonderful especially for the price.
Laura L.
Helena, MT
Antioxidant Facial Oil by Mad Hippie uploaded by Laura L.
I use this every morning with the vitamin C serum. At one point I stopped and started incorporating an apricot acne scrub and proativ toner then I started having insane breakouts. I stopped those and went back to my regular two serums. Breakouts have calmed down and are much better than when I was using acne products, go figure. Does not leave your skin oily or greasy. Two or three drops is enough.
Diana B.
Farmingdale, NJ
This facial oil should be used very sparingly, it does leave an oily texture/ feeling on your face if used too much. Otherwise this oil makes skin feel very soft and supple.
Chelsea E.
East Lyme, CT
I adore this clean oil! It doesn’t make my skin feel clogged and adds great hydration. I think all of their price points are great and I also love their packaging. This is definitely something I recommend.
Jasmine S.
Antioxidant Facial Oil by Mad Hippie uploaded by Jasmine S.
Purchased at: ULTA
Literally nectar of the gods. I’ve been using nightly over my evening moisturizer and wake up glowey and moisturized. My skin loves it and has truly calmed down.
Carla J.
Douglasville, GA
I’ve been using this for a week now and I’m super impressed. A little goes a long way. It’s very moisturizing and doesn’t leave my skin feeling oily. I actually have oily/combo skin but this works great for me! I’ve already noticed a difference in my skin looking a little more vibrate and nourished. It’s loaded with vitamins that my skin loves! I can’t wait to try other products from Mad Hippie.
Nida S.
bothell
Antioxidant Facial Oil by Mad Hippie uploaded by Nida S.
Let me first start off by saying that I have always avoided oils. I have acne prone combo skin that is dryer in the winter and oilier in the summer. This winter my skin has been VERY dry yet still oily in the T-zone. So I figured it was about time to try an oil. I chose the Mad Hippie Antioxidant Oil because of the antioxidant content. The vey first ingredient is Argan oil (for moisture) because it contains fatty acids to help hydrate. Then this oil is jam packed with antioxidant and nothing else! This oil has such an amazing ingredient deck and doesn't contain any coconut or Shea butter (bad for acne prone skin). I use two very small drops and press it into my skin gently at night time. I follow up with a Hyaluronic acid Moisturizer. I always wake up with smooth and soft skin. I also feel bette elbowing that this oil not only Moisturizers but helps fight free radicals too. The only downside is the dropper, it drips even without pressing it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Tonya G.
il y a un an
Ashley C. il y a un an
I haven’t tried the cleanser yet, but the antioxidant oil is AMAZING. It is the only product that has ever kept my face from peeling (from being so dry) in our freezing winters where I live. It has a nice, natural smell, and it absorbs very quickly as well :)
shannon G.
Bowling Green, MO
il y a 2 ans
Antioxidant Facial Oil by Mad Hippie ? Does this make your face feel oily afterwards? I use the Cream Cleanser, and im wanting to try this. But Im worried it wont absorb well and leave a greasy, oily feel!
Ashley B. il y a 2 ans
I have oily skin so I use this at night because it is a bit intense. I still wouldn’t say that it leaves me oily though.