BY MAD HIPPIE

Mad Hippie Antioxidant Facial Oil is a free radical fighting, hydrating oil. Mad Hippie Antioxidant Facial Oil uses genuine flower power, natural antioxidants and active essentials working hand in hand to liberate the skin from signs of aging. By... see more...

Lauren B.
Purchased at: ULTA
Smells like blueberries to me! I love this oil, I use it on top of all the other Mad Hippie products that I use. It does tend to pill if too many products are used underneath, but that doesn’t bother me too much. I like how there is a dropper so you can choose how much you want to use because a little goes a lonnnnnng way! The price point is amazing especially when it is on sale at Ulta or when there is a 20% off coupon. Totally recommend everything from this brand!
Kaila L.
Clarkston, MI
Purchased at: ULTA
Amazing!!!!!’ This stuff is a life saver. My face is moisturized and looks so refreshing after I use it. The price is steep but I think it’s worth the price for the quality of products. I have no complaints and highly recommend
Karen H.
Purchased at: ULTA
I picked this oil up from Ulta a few months ago during a sale and have been testing it ever since. It smells delicious! So far I like it but I’ve noticed it takes awhile to absorb & feels sticky for a bit while it’s drying. It’s not my holy grail oil or anything but it’s still pretty good and at a great price! It’s lightweight & hydrates the skin ok but not as well as my lgskinandbeauty oils. I do think it’s a nice alternative to more expensive oils though. For whatever reason now, it doesn’t seem as sticky when applying, as when I initially started using it. Kind of strange but it works ok to hydrate. I have been applying it last over my other skincare products both day and night. It’s lasted me quite awhile. I have very dry skin in winter and normal dry in summer. It doesn’t break me out or cause any new problems.
Sarah D.
I am loving this formula for moisture and gentle smoothing. I have been using it the past few months and have been happy with it so far. My combo skin can be sensitive but I've had no issues with this oil. It also does well under makeup once it's had a couple minutes to soak in.

I am thinking of adding a face serum and eye creme to help combat aging a bit more as this oil mostly provides moisture.
Carla J.
I’ve been using this for a week now and I’m super impressed. A little goes a long way. It’s very moisturizing and doesn’t leave my skin feeling oily. I actually have oily/combo skin but this works great for me! I’ve already noticed a difference in my skin looking a little more vibrate and nourished. It’s loaded with vitamins that my skin loves! I can’t wait to try other products from Mad Hippie.
Amanda | 💄🤳🏼 L.
Minneapolis, MN
If there were six stars I’d give it that! This stuff is awesome. There’s a “natural” smell to it that’s faint and since it’s an oil, be careful where you store it because it’ll drip with use if you aren’t careful. This cleared up random dry patches and even some irritation from makeup, unexpected result from this oil, but so nice! I love it!
April M.
This made the appearance of my skin look great and reduced natural forehead lines. It made my skin a little oily when using one time per day (at night). Very gentle on skin. I bought this from an all natural local store. I highly recommend this product and brand! Antioxidant Facial Oil by Mad Hippie
Dominique G.
I've used all the oils by this brand. They have helped the apperance of my skin drastically. I used to have dull acne prone combo skin. I sfarted using this line of facial oils ( vitamin A serum, C serum and this) they've worked wonders. No irritation on oily skin. Love them all.
Suzanne M.
Renton , WA
I have been using the full line for almost 2 months now and love it. However I am on the fence about this oil. I like it but don’t love it. I have dry skin that is acne prone. When I was first using this I used it twice a day with no ill effect then I reduced to evening only. Not noticing a huge difference. I think it needs to be used only when super dry and you need an extra moisture boost. So won’t be using that often during spring and summer however winter I might change back to more frequently using.
Kristin R.
Pittsburgh, PA
Love this! Leaves my skin so smooth with leaving an oily sheen. I like to use this on the weekends when I’m home. I’ll pay a few drops into my skin and let it soak in for a bit. Then, I’ll apply more when it’s all soaked up. I typically repeat three or four times over the course of a day at home, and my skin looks GREAT the next day!
Carla J.
How well does this oil work?
Nida S.
Has anyone with combo/oily skin tried this Oil? I have dryness in the winter and an oily t-zone all year round, so I'm wondering if I should give this a go....
Jaana W.
Auckland
I'd love to try this but it's not available here in New Zealand. Has anyone tried Essano Rosehip oil? I love this and have really noticed a difference in my skin using this.